Wildstar Intro - Eslosh

Eslosh

@Lindels -  Best of luck on that!  We tend to play a lot of the older games as she does not like anything 3D.  Right now its things like Professor Layton and Thomas was Alone because they keep things light.  I'll probably see if I can get her to roll a character in Wildstar but it'd be a hard sell.  As for my all time favorite games, I still loved Baldurs Gate 2 and the old Heroes of Might and Magic series.  WoW I played way too many years of and theres always a yearly favorite like Bioshock Infinite, etc.  How about yourself?  Have you tricked the BF into playing anything?  Does he get into MMOs as well?

Writing I usually dabble on fictional writing prompts on reddit or short stories.  Oftentimes those get tossed because I still need a lot of work but its one of those things I really like but wish I could get better.  Neil Gaiman is my absolute favorite author of all time and I would love nothing more then to write in that sort of genre a modern day fantasy sort of vibe.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome!  You guys are awesome and I really appreciate it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh he's a fan of MMOs also.  He won't be playing Wildstar, but he's one of our guildies here and plays GW2.  That's about it for now though.  I recently got a couple board games that I persuaded him to play - Mr. Jack and Pirate Fluxx which were both a lot of fun.  For myself I loooved Baldurs Gate 2; that brings back many memories.  Love Bioshock Infinite too.  I haven't played the 2 DLCs yet; I just bought Bioshock & Bioshock 2 when they were on sale and thought I'd give those a try first.  I'll pretty much give any RPG a try.  Shooters aren't usually my thing unless they have a really awesome story like Bioshock Infinite.  

Also, love Neil Gaiman.  I remember reading Neverwhere when I was in high school and being blown away by the awesomeness.  It was quite different than anything I'd read before.  It's not my favorite now that I've read all his other stuff, but it still grabs me in a very nostalgic way.  So if you ever feel comfortable sharing your writing, I'd love to read it! :D

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome!  You guys are awesome and I really appreciate it.

We really appreciate it when people seem excited to be here! Even if the social overhead of sorting out 15 (and counting) new people is kind of ultra. :p

I'm gladder every day that I took two days off for launch just to wrap my head around it all! lol