Wildstar intro - Malixx

Malixx

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the community!

Do you like anime?  If so, what do you watch/like to watch?  If not, s'all good.

Most amazing food you've had within the past 6 months?

Favorite movie of all time?

Which do you prefer, IS-LM or AD-AS model?

Are there hats?

Do owls exist?

Welcome to the community!

Do you like anime?  If so, what do you watch/like to watch?  If not, s'all good.

Most amazing food you've had within the past 6 months?

Favorite movie of all time?

Which do you prefer, IS-LM or AD-AS model?

Are there hats?

Do owls exist?

Do you like anime?  If so, what do you watch/like to watch?  If not, s'all good. - I do in fact.  Favorites would have to be Darker than black, Death Note, FMA brotherhood, kekkaishi, and probably Inuyasha just for the fact that I started with that primarily.

Most amazing food you've had within the past 6 months? - the steak I had at a brazilian steak house.  The name escapes me.. but I thought I was going to wake from a dream any moment.

Favorite movie of all time? -   ALL TIME?!?!  If I HAD to pick one.. it's a tie between Ghost Busters and A Knights Tale.

Which do you prefer, IS-LM or AD-AS model? - I wasn't an economics major, and don't feel I have an adequate say on this particular subject lol. 

Are there hats?  There are always hats, would you like to trade?

Do owls exist? Who?

If you are familiar with a band called "skillet"

:O The first concert I ever went to was when Bleach and Skillet performed together when I was in middle school (1998ish); it must've been very early in their career. The show was in a gymnasium, and one of the band members (don't remember which band) climbed to the top of the speakers which was as high as the basketball hoop and dove into the crowd. I remember it vividly because the church I was with at the time was rather conservative to the point of disallowing drums in services, so this concert was a bit of a scandal to the parents. I haven't kept up with the Christian rock scene in some time, so I didn't realize they were still around. Hot damn!

Welcome!

Periphery, you say?  The Parade of Ashes -- yay or nay?

Name checking Darker than Black -- Nyisha will love you like a love song, baby.

So you're SMITE famous?  Famous enough that if you're name dropped among the right company they will have heard of you?!

Distinct lack of tattoos for a band..........conscious decision?  Or, in secret places?

Welcome!

Periphery, you say?  The Parade of Ashes -- yay or nay?

Name checking Darker than Black -- Nyisha will love you like a love song, baby.

So you're SMITE famous?  Famous enough that if you're name dropped among the right company they will have heard of you?!

Distinct lack of tattoos for a band..........conscious decision?  Or, in secret places?

Parade of ashes is an AMAZING song, probably my favorite on the album.  The solo gives me chills.

As for the darker than black name check, I'm at a loss as to what you are referring to.

Not famous, but I regularly am in the same ranked ques as zap, lass, shing, wolfy, jerb, stealth, all the big boys.  They would probably recognize my name if asked.

I have a few tattoos, all on my back and chest, so they are hidden.  I'm the only one of the group who has any though.  Just not for some people I guess.

Welcome, Malixx!

I see you've been off to a great start with some questions here. I listened to some of your music and it's good stuff! Skillet is one of my son's favorite bands and Pride and I went to that concert many moons ago as well.

Please don't mind us while we poke and prod you (science!). New people are amazing specimens.

Are you prepared for a zombie apocalypse? If so, can I have your address?