Wildstar Intro - Derodek

Derodek

Hello everyone! I'm Derodek.

I've recently made my way through several MMOs and several guilds within those, and wanted to find a new guild to make new friends and hang out in while experiencing content. My friend Zach talked highly of the guild, and I thought I'd give it a shot.

Among the Wildstar Open Beta (clearly) I've played through many MMOs. World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, and Tera to name a few. I've done some mild raiding in the past and enjoy the challenge, as well as dungeons and being an avid PvP fan. Mostly when I enter a guild though, I'm a big talker and love chatting with the guild. If I'm online, I'm usually free to go do a new adventure!

I hope to meet up with the guild and start playing through the head-start!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, Derodek!

I've gone ahead and given you guest status so you can move around the forums and get to know people.

What drew you to Wildstar?

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Your gaming intentions are great! It fits well here. :) There's a lot of buzz for the head-start weekend, so your sociable personality will be well received. 

A few questions for you, just for fun:

What's your best dance move?
What's one of your guilty indulgences?

What's your favorite gaming experience?

What's an embarrassing real life story that you're willing to share?

Welcome to SoH!

Welcome, Derodek!

I've gone ahead and given you guest status so you can move around the forums and get to know people.

What drew you to Wildstar?

If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

Thanks!

What really brought me to the game would probably be a mix between the combat and the art style. Cartoony space explosions!

As for the country I would probably move to somewhere like Spain. I've always wanted to see what Madrid looked like, for some strange reason...

Your gaming intentions are great! It fits well here. :) There's a lot of buzz for the head-start weekend, so your sociable personality will be well received. 

A few questions for you, just for fun:

What's your best dance move?

What's one of your guilty indulgences?

What's your favorite gaming experience?

What's an embarrassing real life story that you're willing to share?

Welcome to SoH!

Oh jeez. My best dance move would have to be the Running Man. Simple enough for me to do without looking like a fool!

Guilty indulgence would have to be Soda. I don't think I've drank pure water in an upwards of 4 months.

As far as gaming experiences go, getting drunk and playing Smite while we scream our heads off seems to be the most outstanding one I can think of. Whoops!

Most embarrassing.... hrm. That would probably be when I was in summer camp back in the day. I was hanging out with friends on the slide when one of them grabbed the hem of my pants as I was sliding down and I lost my pants for about 30 minutes!

Thanks guys, for welcoming me to the guild :)

Oh, that's a good reminder. Can I trade out the question regarding your embarrassing story and make it about Zach instead? That'd be great. :)

Well, barring that one weekend last spring I can't think of many embarrassing things about him. The craziest thing I could think of us doing was a night of nonstop pvp in Guild Wars 2. Very exciting, I know!