Wildstar Intro - Derodek

Derodek

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

What really brought me to the game would probably be a mix between the combat and the art style. Cartoony space explosions!

As for the country I would probably move to somewhere like Spain. I've always wanted to see what Madrid looked like, for some strange reason

Don't move to Spain.  Went there for school for a month and all I can say is the people I met in Barcelona and Madrid were incredibly rude.  Its a pretty country don't get me wrong.  They can just smell out a foreigner better than a bloodhound on a convict are well versed at harassing them.  The markets for food was fun and we did meet some nice people but it was definitely the rare circumstance.

Don't move to Spain.  Went there for school for a month and all I can say is the people I met in Barcelona and Madrid were incredibly rude.  Its a pretty country don't get me wrong.  They can just smell out a foreigner better than a bloodhound on a convict are well versed at harassing them.  The markets for food was fun and we did meet some nice people but it was definitely the rare circumstance.

Ouch. If I reconsidered I'd probably just go back to the States. I'm currently living in Canada!

Are you into kidney failure or diabetes? Please drink less soda and have a bottle of water!

So much this. Pride had a terrible year a couple years ago where he was sick constantly because of soda consumption. Please, more water for all!