Wildstar Intro - Blackwater and Thunderchild

Blackwater

I posted on the Wildstar curse forums recently and Pride replied and said I should check out the guild site to get a better flavor about what you are about. I have been perusing around some of the public topics and like the direction the Wildstar chapter is heading. 

My wife and I both have 9 to 5s and like to unwind by playing games together. We both dumped years into competitive WoW raiding and have kinda been sitting on the sidelines in mmo raiding due to work and other irl things. When we played WoW in college we had a lot more time on our hands but now we are looking for a community of people that is mature, time conscious and still like to raid with the time they have and get down to business.

I am planning on playing a stalker and my wife a medic. I dont know what it is that I like so much about Wildstar but this is the first game I have bothered playing more then the first 5 levels during beta. I have leveled every class to at least 15 and my stalker to 25, I just cant get enough of the game.

History:

FFXI

WoW

Warhammer

SWTOR

Guildwars2

Wildstar

A bit more about me: I live in Portland Oregon (please stop sending us all your weirdos we have enough thank you) and work in the information security space (I know this is like the most anti Portland job you can have, maybe I should open a food cart or a store that only sells 2 shirts). My wife and I got married last year but have been together for 8 years and we like to travel internationally at least once a year when we get the chance/money. If I had to choose between no hands and no feet I would choose no feet, I dont know what I would do without my games :p Although if I learned how to play with no hands that would be kinda epic.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Blackwater!

Someone will be along shortly to change your access so you can look around more.

We would also encourage your wife to post her own intro. Not that she isn't part of you, but we're sure she has lots of interesting things she can share as well.

Also.. the peanut gallery will be along shortly to pepper you with questions so we can get to know you better.

Hello and welcome!

Huntyre is right. Everyone applying does need to post their own intro--tell us about themselves in their own words. :)

We very much treat people as individuals, though we have almost too many gaming couples to count. It helps us get to know everyone, and it's fairer to all recruits, especially in a situation like this where it's difficult enough for all of us crotchety SoH veterans to sort out nearly twenty (and counting) new applicants at once!