Wildstar Intro - Skizatic

Skizatic

What up my nerdizzles!

FIrst I would like to say hello to everyone. The name I go by on the world wide interwebs is Skizatic. I use this name for almost everything I do. My real life name is Ben.

I was browsing through all the the pages and pages of Wildstar guild forums to find the perfect one for me, when all of the sudden SoH caught my eye. Everyone seems to be kind and the guild definitely seems to know what they are doing. Some of my previous MMO history includes that of Tera (Elins amirite?), GW2, and ESO. I play a lot of other games outside of MMO's also like everyones favorite League of Legends, some Titanfall from time to time, and whatever else seems to peek my interest.

Now a little bit about myself outside of gaming I like to sleep, eat, and sleep some more. On top of that I am going to school soon with my main focus being graphic design. Just imagine once I get better all the forums sigs I could make!

Now I know most of you are wondering "What is Skiz gonna play in Wildstar?" Well I'll tell you.

I am planning on making a cassian spellslinger. You know the pew pew character and the つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WRONG TURN SPACE COWBOY ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ stuff.

I am planning on going the Settler path for the free vending machine and I am focusing on a more DPS build.

Side note for those PvP junkies out there hit me up! I love me some good ol' fashion PvP and would love to try and get some organized stuff going with you all.

Don't worry you PvE junkies out ther. I love me some dungeons and raids so I will be with you guys through every raid and warplot event there is to come!

I hope this guild is all it claims to be (from the looks of it it is) and I hope to get in touch and talk to some of you guys soon! ^.^

Welcome Skiz - someone will be along shortly to change your status so you can look around and get to know people. Otherwise one of the Chapter Leads/Officers will come by with some information.. after that (or possibly before), others will show up and bombard your thread with questions.

Welcome again and please keep arms and legs inside the ride at all times.

Welcome Skizatic!

Please make yourself at home and get to know people. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I'll be sure to send you a welcome message shortly with some important infos.

In the mean time: 

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Why?

Welcome Skizatic!

Please make yourself at home and get to know people. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I'll be sure to send you a welcome message shortly with some important infos.

In the mean time: 

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? Why?

That is a hard question. I would have to go with joyful simpleton. It would make life a lot easier and technically better if I was joyful.