Wildstar Intro - Skipper

tommeier22

Howdy there, Tom.  Definitely give us some more to work with -- who are you, what's your gaming history, why are you interested in Wildstar, what do you plan on playing?  Etc!  We like details!

For the meantime, I've set your access to Guest so that you can view the forums at your leisure.

Welcome!

Well I am 19 years old and work at First National Bank. I am currently attending college and will be a sophomore this fall. I have been playing video games for about 12 years. I started playing seriously on xbox with games like call of duty, then about 3 years ago I played my first MMO which was Rift. I have not personally played Wildstar yet but have heard amazing things about it and have just pre-ordered it. I plan on running a DPS warrior upon the launch of wildstar.

Hi there Tom!

The first question I have is why, if you're 19, your username has a 22?? Please explain.

Second, what sort of guild were you in during Rift? As Proof is kind of gently suggesting with his posts, we like to have a lot of communication / interaction with our members. I just want to make sure we won't be too high maintenance for you. :)

Thanks.

Welcome aboard there, sport! (I think I am old enough to call someone sport, no?)

Maybe he is the 22nd Tom in his family?  Has 22 appendages?  His full name has 22 characters?  He was born on the 22nd of his birth month?  He is a master builder?  Maybe he really loves titanium?  Favorite jersey number for his sports figure?  Maybe he studies/knows Hebrew?  Maybe he is a math major?

Anyways...

What kind of music do you listen to?

Any other MMO experience than Rift?