Wildstar Intro - Arctic

Arctic

I've been playing MMOs for around 7 years. WoW, Aion, Guild Wars, Runescape(if thats even a game), Rift. Dota is my main game right now. We as friends made a team and to get better and work as a team. I don't watch NHL that much but you can't not like Midwest teams (im from Nebraska) so bandwagon on the Blackhawks. If it helps I like the Wizards, Thunder, Cubs.

I work at Sherwin Williams, Been going to college for Computer Programming. I probably play video games too much but that's life.

I feel like I know you so much more now that we have this bond.

What is your take on Wildstar? Why are you interested in it? I know you recently discovered it, but why does it hit you? What turned you onto it?

How do you feel about raiding and pvp, or the simple fact that we will be playing on a pvp server? What is your take on Chua?

Well I sometimes really hate cartoony games. Borderlands and Team Fortress are about the only games I can handle with graphics that are different. Wildstar was kind of the same at first until I saw how the game mechanics were, what raiding was like and how PvP was just amazing. The main reasons we play games is to kill things and get stuff done. PvP was my way of life in WoW and Guild Wars. So in a game that has so much to offer I feel like I can play this game for a long time. I didn't like the idea of Pandas in WoW I think Chua is a little random. If anything the race is laughable and I would punt them like Gnomes and Goblins.

I totally feel you, this game has completely grown on me. At first I was thrown off by the graphics as well, but they grew to be one my favorite parts of the game.

I agree that the game has so much to offer, plus the humor is top notch. Goblin punting was definitely one of my favorite things in WAR, looking forward to doing again to the furries.

Hi there Gary. I have been gaming w/ Proof on and off for about six years now, so I look forward to meeting his friends.

I'm really happy to have more anti-Chua people in our guild. We're grossly outnumber at the moment, but we will persevere!

I was curious how old are you and how did you meet Proof?