Wildstar Intro - Freixe

Freixe

Hello SoH! While scouting for guilds on the Pergo realm forums, I found you guys. And then again when scouting guilds on Reddit. Suffice to say, I like what you have going here. I read some the applicants and like the friendly atmosphere.

My name is Ashley. I’m 24 years old and from New York. I just finished school this month. I’m somewhat shy, but warm up over time. I'm much more talkative through text. I enjoy games, typically ones that I can sink tons of hours into.

I have been playing MMO’s since 2005, starting with World of Warcraft. I have also played FF14 and GW2, though they never stuck with me quite like WoW. I was saddled with an awful computer for a good portion of my play time initially and sparingly being able to raid in vanilla and BC, but was able to raid in Wrath and Cata more often, even committing to a semi-hardcore schedule during Cata. I guess you can say Cata was the peak of my raiding experience (well, peak for an RP server anyway). I went casual during MoP because of school and find myself unwilling to commit to an awful 12 hours per week raiding schedule again and unsubscribed for the most part.

In Wildstar, I’ll be rolling a Medic. I have primarily healed in WoW, at least for heroic content. It only seems natural. I’m pretty hyped for Wildstar. Been looking for a new MMO experience for a while and family to join.

Hope to play with you guys soon.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. I'm going to set you up with Guest access so that you can participate in our bustling community while waiting for launch.

I also want to say that I really appreciated your use of the word "saddle" in that context! :thumbup:

Another Medic... sweet join the crowd and welcome!  And just to be different.. im gonna say holy priest...  Although I was a Healadin like Nyisha and we were the cool kids on the block.. :p

So... text talk you say... nothing wrong with that!