Wildstar Intro - Freixe

Freixe

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't speak of healing in DS. :shout:

And hello and welcome ^^ (just realized I hadn't said that yet)

Congrats on finishing school! I'm back to school as of last fall myself and slogging through general ed requirements (done with them after this fall--can't wait). What's your major/what kind of work are you looking to do?

Welcome to the community!

When you say healed in WoW, I hope you mean a Healadin because we were cooler than cool.   :Onion 901:

Hah. Yes. I played a healadin throughout Wrath and Cata for raiding. I had numerous alts too. Was quite the altoholic.

Hi Ashley!  Welcome and nice to meet you!

Where in New York do you live?  I just moved from NY (a bit south of Syracuse) to Ohio a few months ago.  What did you study in school?

Welcome, Ashley!

Finished school - for the summer, or did you graduate?? I'm going to echo Lindels' questions. My brother lived in Buffalo for a while.

We don't speak of healing in DS. :shout:

And hello and welcome ^^ (just realized I hadn't said that yet)

Congrats on finishing school! I'm back to school as of last fall myself and slogging through general ed requirements (done with them after this fall--can't wait). What's your major/what kind of work are you looking to do?

I live in the tristate area. I studied CIT Networking in school and am actually graduating today! So, yeah. The job hunt is gonna suck, but preferably something where I can use that degree. (only an associates)

(I hate emoticons)

Edited by Freixe

Welcome to the Forums !! and I am going to go against Nyisha and say, you were a druid. :)

Game on Nyisha !!

Hah. Yes. I played a healadin throughout Wrath and Cata for raiding. I had numerous alts too. Was quite the altoholic.

I win.  All the cool healers were paladins (sorry, Midri).  Kitty and Cal got my back. *nods*

The thing I remember most about healadins in Cata was alllll the tears over tranquility.

Yes! Let me drink in your sorrow! :D

That was just for the initial tier of Cata!  I will admit that I actually switched to resto druid for that tier because healadins scaled SO TERRIBLY!  Then we were unstoppable in DS.  Quite 

That was just for the initial tier of Cata!  I will admit that I actually switched to resto druid for that tier because healadins scaled SO TERRIBLY!  Then we were unstoppable in DS.  Quite 

The tops in my guild were me and our disc priest. I had a druid pretty close to me during tier 11 and I'm sure he would consistently be above me if he were better. Higher skill raiders were difficult to come by on RP servers. Holy was a lot of fun though and I don't like switching up my main. :x

Man, does that sound cocky. Nevertheless, Holy just isn't the same anymore. In fact, if I was okay switching to resto in t11, I would have probably been okay with Holy's shitty pseudo-druid healing crap when MoP hit and Eternal Flame was the only way to go. :<

Anyway. I'll be in Letchworth State Park for the weekend and won't be back til Monday evening or so. I'll talk to you guys then.