Wildstar Intro - nIXne

nIXne

Hi and welcome! I don't know anything about LoL but Diamond 1 / 2 sounds pretty ultra. :p

I know what the competitive PvP feel is like; I was able to dabble in WoW arenas a little bit and feel much like a wolf who has tasted blood >.> although thankfully I can channel that positively and not lose my mind like some people (they get sooo crazy).

The sushi chef bit is exciting :D be prepared for lots of attention on that wavelength! lol

Cheers. :)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it's nice to see how welcoming you all are! I played SF more seriously, and MK casually (mostly because the fighting game scene I was at was more into SF)... but honestly I think MK is more fun. As for games that I went all out with, I played Soul Calibur V, Blazblue, Persona 4 Arena, and now I'm waiting on Guilty Gear Xrd. I guess I'm more into anime fighters...

As for most underappreciated fish... doesn't seem like most people around my area ever order octopus, haha (though I guess that's more of a mollusc than a fish, eh?). We don't serve aburado (never heard of it?), probably because the sushi bar I work at is a little americanized (or koreanized? since mine is run by koreans, haha).

And I also found Nujabes through Samurai Champloo!

League name is the same: nIXne

Yay another anime fighting game player. Are you playing BBCP? Who is/was your main? Also if you ever played any of the BB's on PSN then I'm sure I've played you before.

Also did you play umcv3?

I stopped at BB:CS a few years ago, since BB:CP released in Japan first, and I was lazy to import... and then when it was finally localized I decided to just wait for GGXrd for my next time-waster, haha. I went by Renegade/ixRenegade/Renegadew0lf when I used to play on PSN/at tournaments. I used to live in norcal, so I went to a lot of tourneys around there. I mained Nu/Lambda, Hazama, Ragna, and Tager. And I only played umcv3 casually...

You b-boy?? Are you opposed to sharing a video? I love watching b-boying!!

Watch anime? What's your favorite?!

I am always gankable. Save me. ^_^

I actually don't have any videos of myself uploaded anywhere, but maybe I'll make one later just to share? Haha. My favorite anime...? That's tough... Can I choose more than one? I loved Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Reborn!, and D-Grayman. There's a lot more though...

And lol, do you play League too?

I stopped at BB:CS a few years ago, since BB:CP released in Japan first, and I was lazy to import... and then when it was finally localized I decided to just wait for GGXrd for my next time-waster, haha. I went by Renegade/ixRenegade/Renegadew0lf when I used to play on PSN/at tournaments. I used to live in norcal, so I went to a lot of tourneys around there. I mained Nu/Lambda, Hazama, Ragna, and Tager. And I only played umcv3 casually...

Awesome, BBCS was my favorite version. I mained Rachel in Vanilla, and Carl in CS/SX, and now i'm trying to learn Valkenhayn in CP. I played umvc3 pretty hardcore for a couple of years. I've noticed that after playing it for so long, its ruined my skills in FG's. It took me a week of BB to get used to do TK DP's correctly

Also I can't wait for Xrd to come out. GGX was my first fighting game that i played somewhat competitively,

Edited by Sunny

Welcome aboard!

Awww yeah, another anime fan! :Onion 502:

I wish I still had my PS3, I sold it many moons ago to build a better PC to raid in WoW.  I've only played BB:CT and CS.  I was so in love with Noel Vermillion.  It's like in Soul Calibur (just pick one) and 99% of the time I was Taki.

Haha. My favorite anime...? That's tough... Can I choose more than one? I loved Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Reborn!, and D-Grayman. There's a lot more though...

There is always that one series that sticks out more than the rest, that you just HAVE to watch more than 20 times.  All great titles you mentioned but I know you can narrow it down!  Out of my 237 series I have watched/read to completion, I can pick my favorite. *nods sternly*

Anime minions, UNITE! :Onion 501: