Wildstar Intro - nIXne

nIXne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't have any videos of myself uploaded anywhere, but maybe I'll make one later just to share? Haha. My favorite anime...? That's tough... Can I choose more than one? I loved Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, FLCL, Samurai Champloo, Reborn!, and D-Grayman. There's a lot more though...

And lol, do you play League too?

If you ever do get it on video, I wanna watch it!

Hmmm, have you ever seen Ergo Proxy? Or GitS? People who like FLCL And Samurai Champloo usually liked those as well (at least in my experience). How bout FMA: B? So curious!

I haven't in a really long time, but I used to play adc a lot. I also used to solo top with Teemo XD. It was awesome. All teh mushrooms! <3

Also I can't wait for Xrd to come out. GGX was my first fighting game that i played somewhat competitively,

Same. I hope they make fightsticks for the PS4 by the time it comes out... otherwise I'll have to learn how to mod lol

There is always that one series that sticks out more than the rest, that you just HAVE to watch more than 20 times.  All great titles you mentioned but I know you can narrow it down!  Out of my 237 series I have watched/read to completion, I can pick my favorite. *nods sternly*

It's so tough though.... ugh, it would have to be between Samurai Champloo and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann... that's the best I can narrow it down to haha.

If you ever do get it on video, I wanna watch it!

Hmmm, have you ever seen Ergo Proxy? Or GitS? People who like FLCL And Samurai Champloo usually liked those as well (at least in my experience). How bout FMA: B? So curious!

I haven't in a really long time, but I used to play adc a lot. I also used to solo top with Teemo XD. It was awesome. All teh mushrooms! <3

Sure, I'm willing to upload a video sometime haha. I've never heard of the anime you mentioned, but I'll definitely look into it. I liked both FMA series, but I had more feels and manly tears for the way they did the first series, such as Nina's death, Hugh's funeral, etc.

It looks like a few members play League, so you should play again if we ever group up to play!

B-boying, or breaking, was the original term that was used... but then mainstream media called it "break-dancing", so it became generally known as that. But the problem about it, is that the term is a bit diluted, so it also includes other forms of street dance such as popping, locking, etc. When you get into the culture though, you learn otherwise. :p Also, the word is generally looked down by b-boys in the community. I personally don't care as much though, haha.

A great example, and my biggest motivation for b-boying, B-boy Cloud:

http://youtu.be/eDSLLIi-2NI