Wildstar Intro - Vansung

Vansung

Well met!  I’m Vansung (Medic healer)

Age: 41,  Married with 2 daughters (7&6), owner of a martial arts school for the past 15yrs. (real life pvp).

I currently do casual pvp (mostly arena & RBG’s) in wow right now and have been playing mmo’s since 2005.  Some of my past games are DDO, Rift, Age of Conan, The Secret World and Guild Wars 2.

I’m looking for a casual competitive guild that will be a good fit.  I came across you guys on the Wildstar forums and liked what I saw.

I will be looking to do all group content pvp and pve.

Have you guys decided on going Dominion?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello and welcome!

We have definitely decided to Dom.

Owner of a martial arts school, you say? That sounds extremely rewarding! What kind(s) of martial arts do you teach? (Not that I would have any idea if you named them. What's unique or different about them, I guess I would like to ask.)

I'll set you up with Guest access so you can poke around and get more of a feel for us generally.

Welcome, Vansung!

That sounds like a pretty awesome profession. Our son was taking MMA classes for kids, but they've since stopped doing them. :(

We are going to go Dominion - unless something catastrophic happens, we won't be changing.

I've changed your status to guest so that you can move about the forums. (Dar beat me) Please enjoy yourself and get to know others!

Wow, you guys are on it with the replies!

I teach Tae Kwon Do (old school style), Muay Thai Kickboxing (Dutch style) & MMA.  We have a big Muay Thai fight team and couple of MMA fighters.

Tae Kown Do is a Korean martial art (focuses more on kicks)  and Muay Thai originated in Thailand, I teach the European style of kickboxing.

Yea for Dominion!