Wildstar Intro-VitaniOne

VitaniOne

Hai der! Mary here...aka VitaniOne...Nice to meet everyone!

Basics: 29 F from little old Harrisburg, PA. Work in the medical field. Last few months been getting into fitness, losing weight, fun things! Also, am animal person, three dogs and a guinea pig can confirm. Umm, okay onto even more fun things!

GAMES: Play all the things!!! Okay so MMO experience, WoW since...BC. Haven't played since last year. BC was the best...used to lead weekend raids (Gruul, Mag, endless Kara runs, man they don't make em like Kara anymore). Good times, very missed. Warhammer...now doesn't exist. My green skeleton horse was awesome. Rift. Guild Wars II. Tend to play tanky lead em off roles. I like to charge into things screaming. It's more fun that way. Love the trifecta, can accomodate to meet any role. Healing is great, DPSing is great, pretty much its always fun. I do tend to have a more serious approach to things, I don't enjoying wasting time to waste time...aka Leeroooy Jenkins types. Unless its really funny. That does happen. Occasionally. But not for five straight attempts. Anyways, you get it.

WILDSTAR: Dominion. Why? I don't know. I just like them better. Ne-ner-ne-ner-ne-nerrr Exiles. Would like to encompass all Wildstar has to offer, PvE, PvP, crafting, etc...But almost more importantly than all those things is the social aspect. Looking for a solid base. Not -cricket, cricket- guild chat, but not -omgfnubcantbelievehegankedmeletsgopillagesomeonetenlevelslowerthanuswhatwewerekilledragequit-. Just nice. Met some people in WoW back in the day that are to this day real life friends now, and would like to find more of that. Socially awkward in real life. An almost thirty year old female who prefers to spend her lunch break playing Pokemon Emerald emulator on her Android then talk about x's drama and z's shopping trip. My boss asked me the other day what that TARDIS meant on my license plate frame. So yeah.

Okay so, I'm not very good at talking about myself, so there is all I could muster sitting here typing these few paragraphs for like a hour. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to see you all on Nexus!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.. be warned that many others will come to this thread and pepper you with questions.. It's our way.. like when you meet a friends family and they all clamor around you and talk to you.. that's us.. kinda.

Also, you will find a cornucopia of forums, some of which include fitness, food, pets, etc. :)

Darlantan-Thanks for the guest access! Will check things out!

Makiko-I GW2 as time permits. I have an addiction, it's called I want to explore everything ever. It's pretty much how I leveled...by accident really. Probably haven't been on in a month...speaking of it...-clicks to download update- Be that your tree folk in your sig/avatar/whatnot it is called?

On the subject of dogs! Poodles! 70lbs standard, 15lbs mini, and 16lbs toy. Yes the toy should be smaller then the mini. And the standard shouldn't be that big. I got the reject dogs no one else wanted. They are the best. You have pups?

I love pound puppies. A lot of the best ones I ever owned I got from pounds. They need the love! This is probably the longest stretch I've gone without a dog .______. I'm getting withdrawal. I think I want anozzer German shepherd or 3. Poodles are so smart! Pics? ;D We have an animal thread!

I have an addiction too. I liek dungeons :3

My tree person was my first character, and one I've come back to as my main. If you play, join me!! ^_^

Makiko-Not great quality but you get the picture. Ha, get it. Cause it's a pict...aaand I'll see my way out

http://i.imgur.com/5alMKBf.jpg

German Shep wow going big! I will be perusing the forums soon o.O Can you have other pet(s) at least?

Sad but true (back to GW2)...I didn't even get to finish my main's last dungeon quest because lack of group. Buddy I was playing with had a kid and I didn't really know anyone else...so that stopped that. Tried to find groups, found mostly not good times, lots of death and dying. That's kind of when I stopped playing so much. OH except for that jumping puzzle at Halloween. The tower...that was FUN. Play the song "Jump Around" while getting in as many attempts as possible...

That tower was horrible D; JPs might be the bane of my existence. so much bad.

Come group with me! <3 It'll be fun :D

I can have pets, but I don't want a puppy cooped up in a cage all day. Maybe soon, cause I gotta get my adorableness fix soon. I needs it. Speaking of... Ahahahah. Your dogs are precious. Do you have dog shoes for them when they go out! XD I'm curious if you made those clothes or bought them for the pups.