Wildstar Intro-VitaniOne

VitaniOne

I have... had toy poodles for a very long time.  At one point four..  now we are down to two.  As soon as my youngest can walk and starts to potty train i'll take on another potty training animal.  This time we are gonna go labradoodle.    Do yo have a preference between the sizes and such?

BTW welcome to the forums.  I am fairly new here as well but look forward to getting down and cleaning house! :p

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can make a Chua seem feminine, but not by much. I believe it's to correlate more with actual real life animals who have little sexual dimorphism.

You can see this in Charr in GW2 as well. While they have separate male/female options (probably because some cats have noticable differences like lions), the females aren't really sexualized.

Since we're on the Chua topic, it's pretty much a mystery! But it really fits in with their whole value system and is right in line with how they might have evolved. I did read that they have LOTS of babies (surprise, rodents!) and the possible lack of intimate relationships could contribute to a devaluing of the importance of the individual. Oh, and the malicious curiosity and all-consuming interest in science and technology has a lot to do with that as well, I'm sure.

+1 for usage of "sexual dimorphism", too! I took an intro physical anthropology (biology) class last semester, so naturally I'm an expert on evolution now. :giggle:

I would jump straight back onto the Pokemon bandwagon myself (I've only played the first Red & Blue on game boy) but I really, REALLY cannot afford that addiction. :x I have little enough time as it is with work, school, and my MMOs. Already made the mistake of buying the D3 expansion. :p

VitaniOne and Jestoner are wonderful people who I've had the privilege of meeting years ago on WoW and actually flew out to visit because they are just that awesome.  I don't have any questions to add because I pestered them enough as is back in the day but I really think they'll be a great fit here.

Makiko-Clothes were store bought for the pups. I am trying to get a co-worker who does "croch-netting" as we call it to teach a bunch of co-workers and myself how to do it I found some simple patterns for customizable dogfits. Especially because mine are such weird unnatural sizes, would be preferential. Also no dog shoes (they won't stand for it) (haha literally). But putting socks on them and watching them walk around is quite entertaining.

JohnnyRaven-Hi Lancaster! I enjoy visiting there, the food and beer is just great! Shady Maple? I mean really...-Homer gurgling noises- What other fun venues do you like in Pennsylvania? Also, basketballs in my car hmm...well, if they were deflated, that would maximize surface space and I bet the answer would be many basketballs.

Toobz-I just started watching Star Trek recently ( : O I know, thank being VERY sheltered up to this point in life) so now I must add The Trouble With Tribbles to be watched ASAP. I have heard of the episode in the past, just haven't watched it yet.

Brixz-Yay poodles! Toy poodles, why toys? Oh man be ready for some fun with a Labradoodle. Smart, big, and huge energy. My friend has a Goldendoodle, one of the best dogs I've ever met. Perfect with kids, doesn't jump, listens. He doesn't even need a leash in her not fenced in yard. I have learned, having one of each, I prefer mid to small dogs, so mini-poodle being ideal. I am quite small (5ft) so in case of emergency it's nice to just be able to just pluck em up. I can pick Dante up (the 70lbs standard) but it's not a pretty sight. A funny one, but not pretty.

Lindels-Thanks! I used to visit Ohio as a child. Haven't been there since then. There used to be a Swenson's burger joint I remember always frequenting. Akron? I think it was in.

Rohj-Thanks as well! Cool avatar!

Frexie-Very interesting note! I did notice this as well in GW2. Interesting it is becoming more apparent in the newer games.

Darlantan-Neat read! I do enjoy the history of races in games. Big fans of the backstories and plotlines. I was going for science major in college, so will give points to Frexie for use of term. 100 points!

Pokemon is just that...addiction. WTB moar time. It is just working out so well on my phone because I can play it on downtimes when I do not have my PC. Agreed on D3 xpac, but the best part is no sub fee so you can jump in and out all willy-nilly like. I have a feeling once WS comes out, D3 will be collecting some dust.

Also, I can't wait for How To Train Your Dragon 2. Plsplspls don't let it suck. It's one of those movies I probably won't go see in theaters because if it's anything like the first one, I will be laughing so hard I will interrupt the movie. That happened with Finding Nemo and Date Night in theaters...lesson learned.

Eslosh-DO A BARREL ROLL!