Wildstar Intro - Musushi

Musushi

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyisha - I leave it to you to provide the link for the anime thread for all of our new recruits. :)

Way to be like a true officer and delegate things to others.  Now I have to go find it again!  This is the original thread of our anime stuff, there is a second somewhere.

Mushu nickname, eh? Hahaha, I can dig it. And to answer yer question, I'm Filipino actually~ My parentals came over from the Philippines and I was born stateside so that would make first generation Filipino American.

Whew, top 5 anime?! Uhhhh.. I want to say Gurren Lagan, Cowboy Bebop, One Piece, Durarara!!, and Bakuman. As far as anime guilty pleasure, I tend to enjoy like slice-of-life anime over a bunch of the shonen-fighty anime I tend to watch. Especially if there's like love involved, hahaha.

And Musushi is basically like my gamer alias I came up for myself because I was a big fan of Brave Fencer Musashi and Musashi Miyamoto when I was a kid. And just plain "Musashi" would always be taken when I'd think of a name to create characters and such. So I just used Musushi and it stuck with me since forever~

Filipino!  Right on.  I follow a few *coughmanycough* blogs on Tumblr that are from the Philippines.  I can't read 90% of what they blog but the anime gifs are amazing.

Ahhhh yeah.  Them slice-of-life.  As I get older in life and I actually tend to watch more slice-of-life/drama/romance anime than shonen.  That doesn't mean I don't love a good Berserk, Another, Blood-C or, since it is EVERYWHERE right now, Shingeki no Kyojin every now and then. [not naming my favorites, just mainly major titles people might recognize more than others]

That Musashi Miyamoto.  I remember watching a documentary on him, I think on the History Channel, a few years back.  I never got around to reading his Book of Five Rings unfortunately. 

Funny enough, I thought your name was a reference to the anime Mushi-Shi.  If you like the slice-of-life stuff, this has that plus a mystery element to it.  It's a great short series to watch.  I've watched it multiple times when I've forgotten a good amount of the episodes, and it's always just as interesting as the first time.

Welcome aboard!

Hahhaa, thank you everyone for being so welcoming and friendly! I'm trying to get back to all your questions as fast as I caaaaaan! :PP

Bebop and One Piece?! Why are we fighting?!! D:

And yess, my icon is Taokaka from BlazBlue and I have been told many times to watch Mushi-Shi. I haven't yet. And I HAVE watched Black Lagoon, "Whew... o___o" is what I can say about it, I enjoyed it a lot.

Hahhaa, thank you everyone for being so welcoming and friendly! I'm trying to get back to all your questions as fast as I caaaaaan! :PP

Bebop and One Piece?! Why are we fighting?!! D:

And yess, my icon is Taokaka from BlazBlue and I have been told many times to watch Mushi-Shi. I haven't yet. And I HAVE watched Black Lagoon, "Whew... o___o" is what I can say about it, I enjoyed it a lot.

Yay for Taokaka then!

http://youtu.be/MecOPCudB-k