wildstar intro - LLuck

somelluck

Hello

Im from Canada ON and im 26 year old Male Est time zone. Mostly play afternoons and Love to PVP. I will be playing a Cassian Engineer settler.

My buddy told me about this guild (ivo/hax) Im new to the guild thing but this guild looks like the right fit. I have some past MMO experience such as WOW, Warhammer, Rift and Swtor and I look forward to playing wildstar.  My first mmo was WoW back when it was Awesome Before BC played a warrior Tank and Rogue for my pvp still never got that AB tabard........( only regret )and many other alts. Warhammer and rift were shorter lived but still enjoyable and Swtor was very fun especially for the Story line very different and addicting to play though with each class, Which wont be the case here going to stick with one class and gear as much as i can.

I look forward to playing with the guild and not only PvPing but getting into the PvE stuff as well that will be a new experience for me.

Ps ill keep Ivo in line hes not that smart.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."  

Welcome Lluck!

I'm going to set you up with Guest access so you can browse around and mingle with folks.

While we're waiting for everyone to show up and greet you like super happy puppies and then bombard you with questions....

What is it about South of Heaven that makes it look like the right fit?

21joumv.jpg

New person!

Welcome, Lluck!

I'm certain we'll be a fantastic guild experience for you. Can I ask, though, why haven't you found yourself in a guild (or in a guild much)?

Vanilla raids were so much fun, but TBC ones were great too!

What drew your interest in Wildstar? What PvE stuff are you looking forward to?

I'll send you the welcome message shortly, please read when you have a few minutes.

Hello and thank you

SOH just look inviting and sounds like my kind of group and i like the idea of a PvP and PvE guild also the right age group and very friendly with lots of humor :D

I have had a guild in the past but it was PvP only. My interest into this game at first was from my buddy Ivo, we were looking for a new game to play after we were done with swtor and i rly like the combat, the way you can dodge and see the dmg areas makes for a much more involved and interesting combat imo. And the PvE just in general interest me, never rly wanted to play it before with the time schedule and organization just wanted to hop on and BG. Another reason for PvE is the Loot Of course the loot.    

The peanut butter and banana comparison in Ivo's intro post makes much more sense now: you're the peanut butter and he's bananas. :)

Welcome to SoH!

You make it seem like that's a bad thing... but put them together and you get you something magical :D