Wildstar Intro - Vaxattack

Vaxattack

Welcome Vax!

Econ, while not my forte, was one of my favorite course in college. The professor just made you sit up and pay attention to a course that most don't particularly care to do so in.

Best of luck with your sister. I, too, took guardianship of my sister back in 2009. She graduated and moved out and recently just moved back in with us. If you ever need an ear, just let me or Pride know. :)

I sent on your welcome message last night; please review when you have a few minutes.

Look forward to getting to know you better. 

@toobz: I'm a big Firefly fan, and the idea of being a group of underdogs looking to make a final home in a dangerous world appealed to me :)

@Nyisha: I love IT, but I love everything in Econ I guess. I actually just did a bunch of research that is going for publish in like 6 months that deals with the rust belt, if you ever want to slog through another paper, let me know! My dream job would be to do public advocacy for economic public policy. Sounds weird, but it would be a lot like what Bill Nye does for global warming advocacy, or Neil deGrasse Tyson does for physics. Not that I'm anywhere as awesome as they are, but somthing along the same lines. I'm curious, what are you doing/plan in doing in Econ?

@Vanity: Yeah, I got lucky and had a great professor for my Econ 1 class who really helped me find my passion. Read through the letter, it's actually a lot of those guild principles that drew me here in the first place. The 5 dirty words post is great, I'm typically the awkward person calling people out for using them in trade chat, people must love me. As far as when I start playing I plan on no lifeing the game when I have access to it in the head start, so that won't be a problem. On that note will the guild be formed during head start, or will it be formed during the general release? Also, is there a set goal for when we hope to be entering 20 mans, or is it just as soon as we get the people up and ready?

@Inedit: Thanks, still mulling my race choice around in my head, have a few days I guess. It's good to hear that, it's usually "Naa, finance is cool" or "HOW DARE YOU", glad to hear it's the former.

@Lindels: thanks for the welcome!

@Everyone: Thanks, I'm suprised to see so many people who have gone through the same thing. We've been preparing for the transition for a while, so hopefully everything works out well. Thanks for the words of support!

We have plenty of people planning to play during headstart. We will have the guild up and running as soon as I get to level 12. We will begin raiding as soon as we have enough people to do so while simultaneously continuing to assist people in completing the attunement process.