Wildstar Intro -- Druthia

Druthia

Dear South of Heaven,

I missed beta for Wildstar! I got to play earlier this week (the beginning of Ops Week). I fell in love with the Spellslinger and started looking for information on the web -- classes, paths, crafting, oh my!

Then, I started looking for guilds (PVE-Exiles) and found your posts. Your website is amazing! It is open, honest, funny and polite! The PVP sounds scary. I haven't been on a PVP server since Asheron's Call... but it was great fun! I would love to join your guild and become part of a supportive community.

My first video game was PONG. Then, my husband and I played GORF! I studied economics and political science. I have 10 tomato plants in my backyard. I remember 30. (That's when I started counting backwards!) I like to cook, garden, sew, travel and play Scrabble. I love the Rocky Mountains and the Pacific Coast!

I have played many MMOs. I loved Wow and healing with my shaman in PVP. I raided (dps) in Rift and tried GW2 for a bit. I love to craft and explore/map. I will probably run a Spellslinger or Medic (Scientist).

Thank you for considering my membership!

Druthia

Hi and welcome Druthia!  What race are you considering?

I'm sure way more creative questions will follow mine, but what parts of the Pacific Coast do you enjoy?  The girlfriend and I drove down the Oregon coast a few years ago and it was beautiful.  We're in Southern California now, which is a different kind of nice.

Where's your favorite place that you've traveled?

What's the longest word you've played in Scrabble?

See you soon in W*.

Welcome to the forums. It's late right now but someone will be along soon to set you up.

There was a fair amount of debate before we settled on pvp-dominion. I was also liked pve exiles. (I lost).

I'm glad you decided to check us out anyway.

Welcome again.

Hi Durthia and welcome.

Yay! Another gardener... I'm a newbie gardener, so it's nice to have more experienced people around that I can pester with questions.

As Toobz mentioned, we are going to be playing PvP-Dominion, so I just wanted to make sure you didn't miss that point if in fact you are looking for an Exile guild?

In the mean time I'm going to set you up with Guest access so you can browse the forums a little more and get a chance to mingle with our members and other potential recruits. 

Welcome!

This is a feisty one.  

Scrabble, eh!?  Adding to Reign's question - Most points you have scored for a single word (since length doesn't mean highest points!)

You like to cook?  Well then, what will you refuse to cook!?

Also, blarg.  Another shaman. *mumbles under breath*

Favorite movie?

Paper or plastic?

Matthew Broderick or Jon Cryer?

Thanks for the welcome! I am really looking forward to Wildstar!

Questions... oh my!

Travel --

• We drove from Monterey to L.A. along the Pacific Coast highway. It's a beautiful drive!
  • We also drove to South Dakota last summer. It was green and lovely.
  • My husband likes battlefields and I like trees! Same ground, different perspective :)

Dominion --

• The Chua are adorable until you read their profile!
  • Dominion will be fine. PVP will be scary! It will be great fun! :)

Movies --

• Hmm... Russell Crowe -- Richard Harris -- Tommy Lee Jones!
  • I liked watching/reading "The Hunger Games" -- some great social commentary in there.
  • Give me history, drama, spy-thrillers, and hobbits!

Thanks!