Wildstar Intro - Kingfrog

Kingfrog

Hi South of Heaven!

I was looking around on the Wildstar forums and found the page about this guild. It seemed like the perfect place for me. I've been following Wildstar for about a year and a half now, anxiously awaiting its release. I started looking around for a guild about a week ago and I was disappointed at what I found, until now. 

So, a little bit about me. My real name is Joe (you can call me Joe, Kingfrog, or Squeaky (my hopeful character name in Wildstar). I'm from Central Ohio and I'm 18. Even though I am still pretty young, I have played a lot of different games. The first MMO that I played was WOW (two years), followed by DCUO (one year), then Tera (one year), then SWTOR (few months), and finally Age of Wushu (6 months). These games did overlap a bit and were really the ones that I focused on. I've tried others but just didn't like them.

I've been involved in a bunch of different guilds across the games that I've played, so you may be wondering, why this guild? Well, I think the best example is the guild that I was in during my time playing Tera. I was in the guild Transcendence and everyone in the guild was always happy to do dungeons. Also, everyone in the voice chat was friendly and got to know me within the first few days. The only problem was that the guild fell apart and I stopped playing. So, I am looking for a guild that is as friendly as that one was. After reading a lot about the guild and even the application process itself, I am positive that South of Heaven is that guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and I hope to talk to everyone soon!

~ Kingfrog

I understand your plight in finding the right guild. When my previous guild in Guild Wars 2 fell apart, I knew where I wanted to be next. I had worked with SoH members (namely Fera, Tyrlis, Huntyre, and Grieve) on the server community for Crystal Desert prior to applying. In my intro post, I noted that that I suspected this is where the good people go. Turns out those suspicions were true :)

Our forums are very active, so someone will be around shortly to bump your access so you can participate in more of the forums. We also regularly pester recruits with lots of random questions, so I'd like to get the ball rolling on that!

What's your best dance move?
Do you have an embarrassing story you're willing to share? (In-game or IRL)

What do you do for a living?

Sounds like someone beat you on the name reservation for 'Squeaky'. How'd you get that handle?

Welcome to SoH!

I understand your plight in finding the right guild. When my previous guild in Guild Wars 2 fell apart, I knew where I wanted to be next. I had worked with SoH members (namely Fera, Tyrlis, Huntyre, and Grieve) on the server community for Crystal Desert prior to applying. In my intro post, I noted that that I suspected this is where the good people go. Turns out those suspicions were true :)

Our forums are very active, so someone will be around shortly to bump your access so you can participate in more of the forums. We also regularly pester recruits with lots of random questions, so I'd like to get the ball rolling on that!

What's your best dance move?

Do you have an embarrassing story you're willing to share? (In-game or IRL)

What do you do for a living?

Sounds like someone beat you on the name reservation for 'Squeaky'. How'd you get that handle?

Welcome to SoH!

Best dance move: Not sure, don't really dance :(

Embarrassing story: Well. Hmm. In-game in WoW. I went back to it after a 6 month stretch of not playing and decided to do a faction change on my level 90. Well apparently that made all of my progress since level 85 disappear and I had to do all of it again. Sigh. 

Living: I go to school. Pretty boring. :p

Name Reservation: AWWW. Well I'll come up with some variant on that. I got the name Squeaky when playing Tera. I was a popori (animal things) and looked like a hamster, so I thought, hamsters go squeak, so I'll name myself Squeaky! :D I was hoping for it because I'll probably be a Chua.

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forums!

18 huh. Are you in college, or did you decide to go another route?

What are some activities you enjoy outside of gaming?

Are you comfortable gaming with a bunch of crypt keepers that make outdated cultural references?

If accepted, you'll be able to join the Sub25. It's a super elite group within the guild. We, Sub25, are in a constant struggle with the crypt keepers :snowman: