Wildstar Intro - Kingfrog

Kingfrog

Welcome!

Do you cheer for the Blue Jackets?

Not really, not a big ice hockey fan. :/

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the forums!

18 huh. Are you in college, or did you decide to go another route?

What are some activities you enjoy outside of gaming?

Are you comfortable gaming with a bunch of crypt keepers that make outdated cultural references?

If accepted, you'll be able to join the Sub25. It's a super elite group within the guild. We, Sub25, are in a constant struggle with the crypt keepers :snowman:

I actually started school late so I'm still in high school. :/ Sigh. Senior year though. Other than gaming, I sing in many choirs and play a lot of MTG. Yes, I am comfortable gaming with a bunch of "crypt keepers" lol. I am super excited to join the Sub25 if accepted. :D

I actually started school late so I'm still in high school. [...] Senior year though.

Senior year is exciting! Hope you're living it up :)

I assume you're graduating next month. Congrats! One of the perks of being in a guild with many Crypt Keepers is that we've been around the block. Navigating the post-HS life can be a bit tricky, so if you have any questions or uncertainties, please open a thread in the Off Topic forum! We're more than happy to chime in with our life experiences :)

Good to meet you Squeaky, alright here's my question, if you could jump forward in time 5 years and skip all that college business which of these option would you pick...

Become a hardcore politician with sights set on the White Castle

Become the real version of Bruce Wayne

Or become the New Age of Gaming development, i'm talking publisher and developer of new games and blow all other companies out of the water

Hi Joe and welcome to the forums. 

I'm going to set you up with Guest access for right now so you can browse the forums and mingle with our members and other potential recruits.

What are you looking forward to in WS? Have you decided on a profession and race for your main yet?

Good to meet you Squeaky, alright here's my question, if you could jump forward in time 5 years and skip all that college business which of these option would you pick...

Become the real version of Bruce Wayne

Or become the New Age of Gaming development, i'm talking publisher and developer of new games and blow all other companies out of the water

Definitely the third option. It seems like it would be a great way to keep having fun while making money and not having to deal with keeping up the reputation of Bruce Wayne.

Hi Joe and welcome to the forums. 

I'm going to set you up with Guest access for right now so you can browse the forums and mingle with our members and other potential recruits.

What are you looking forward to in WS? Have you decided on a profession and race for your main yet?

I am looking forward to raiding and warplots. Those two things seem pretty fun to me. Right now I'm thinking about being a Chua Spellslinger (Healer), but I'm not completely sure yet. I'll also probably be either a Settler or an Explorer.

Welcome to the forums, Joseph!  It is really weird typing that name out (as it is also my own)!

Not really, not a big ice hockey fan. :/

Good answer - it's not a sport anyways. *jumps behind a cement wall ready for the explosion*

I actually started school late so I'm still in high school. [...] Senior year though. 

Oh man, senior year of HS.  Best 7 years of my life.

This was the better answer - for shame on you.  Everyone should want to own the White Castle - their burgers are amazingly delicious.

Hard to ask my normal set of questions to a member of the Fetus Club...

1. Are you on any sports teams in your school?
  2. Have college plans already?  Where you want to study, etc.? Major(s)/Minor(s)?
  3. Which school in Columbus!?  My sister-in-law teaches at... uhm... I forget.  I'll have to ask her.