Application to Join for WildStar

PSDuckie

Hello everyone.  I'm PSDuckie, and I'm interested in joining your guild for WildStar.

I started playing MMOs at the dawn of the millenium with EverQuest: Ruins of Kunark, but I didn't really come into my own until World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King came along.  That is when I caught the raiding bug.  I have been raiding on and off in World of WarcraftRIFT, and Star Wars: The Old Republic ever since.  However, those are far from the only MMOs I have played, and one of the games I miss the most is City of Heroes.

My main in City of Heroes was a Scrapper named Khaliana, and it was in that game that I met JR.  I loved playing with him and the rest of the Justice Corps, and I followed the guild to Guild Wars 2 when City of Heroes closed.  Now that WildStar is coming out, I would like to join your guild, so that my two loves in MMOs - raiding and playing with friends - can come together.

And yes, JR is the one that sent me here.  :-)

Just in case you want to contact me in other games, here are my character names:

WoW: Psduckie (Blood Elf Warlock), Thrall server, Horde side

SWTOR: Psduckie (Sith Sorcerer), Ebon Hawk server, Empire side

Edited by psduckie

A friend of JR is a friend of ours!  Welcome to the forums!

I'm pretty bad at the asking of questions, so I'll take a few great questions asked to me when I was an applicant:

Favorite raid experience in WoW/Rift/SWTOR?

Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?

What's your favorite board game?

Do you have a place in your heart for animated movies?  If so, what's your favorite?

Favorite author?

Do you speak any other languages?

Here are my answers:

Favorite raid experience in WoW/Rift/SWTOR? WoW: Downing Grobbulus (or as I call him, hose nose) for the first time in Naxxramas.  RIFT: All of Triumph of the Dragon Queen.  SWTOR: All of Explosive Conflict.

Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?  Definitely an optimist.

What's your favorite board game?  I know I'm dating myself here, but my favorite board game would be the 1989 and 1992 editions of Dungeon!  (NOT the current edition - they really messed it up!)

Do you have a place in your heart for animated movies?  No, not really.

Favorite author?  This is an easy one.  R.A. Salvatore.

Do you speak any other languages?  Do programming languages count?  If so, yes.

Edited by psduckie