Application to Join for WildStar

PSDuckie

Greetings Duckie

I sure miss CoH.  Loved my characters from there and in CoV.  They were awesome.  Though Champions does a decent enough job, the costume combinations in CoH/CoV were great.  As you would expect when they don't hold back costume items so they can release them as purchasable costume packs over time like they do in CO.

Glad to see someone else from old school EQ

Thanks!  I loved the CoH costume customizer also, and I agree with you that Champions isn't as good.

EDIT: I edited the race and class of my main characters on each game into my first post.  For WildStar, I plan on playing an Engineer; I haven't decided the race yet.

Edited by psduckie

I want to let you guys know that playing WildStar with you is a lot of fun!   :)   Thanks for the guild invite; I really appreciate it.

However, there are times when my computer is busy and thus I cannot play WildStar.  However, during those times I can play Final Fantasy 14 on my PS4 - and it just so happens that the Free Company I was in in FF14 is pretty much dead.  Would it be possible if I could join the SoH Free Company?  My character is currently a level 30 Summoner.  Assuming I can server-transfer him to Leviathan (he's currently on Excalibur), I will; otherwise, I'll just make a new Arcanist.

You can look at my character's stats at http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/3056444/

Edited by psduckie

Yeah bro, you are welcome to join in the FFXIV chapter.  If you server transfer, or if you just make a new character, you can add myself (Meiko Honma) to your friends list and i'll toss you a guild invite.  If i'm not on, usually someone else is that can invite(see below).

Just get in-contact with someone from the chapter and we'll get you invited!

Almost forgot - we haven't had any recent additions to the FFXIV chapter but if you could just do a copy/paste response to the mingle thread whenever you get on Leviathan.  You can also comb through that to find peoples in-game names, since they are slightly different than forum names, but the vast majority of the people in that thread have stopped playing.  So i'll take the leg/guessing work away from you:

Fulg (Chapter lead) - Fulgara Fulguru

Midri (Chapter officer) - Rhiri Ngoldo

Others who can invite, and whom are usually on:

Myself - Meiko Honma

Nen - Nentar Tydefist

Mily - Little Bird

Karayne - Karayne Jo'tul

Luc - Lucan Aurelius

Atrael - Atrael Vivi

Edited by Nyisha

• 5 months later...