Wildstar Intro - Canderous

Canderous

Hey folks hope your early access is treating you well.

I'm dropping my application here after some encouragement from Kendrick (or whatever his forum name is here). I've been gaming with him for...a long time now, and played GW2 with him under the name Rule Raucus.

I have been playing MMOs for nearly as long as I can remember starting with EQ1 when I was in 6th grade. From there to SWG and Dark Age of Camelot, to nearly every mmo after that to some degree or another. Most heavily EQ2 for a number of years. I have done some raiding and pvp. My biggest stints in pvp was my time in RvR on DAOC and then WvW on GW2. I am very excited for Warplots amongst other parts of Wildstar. My main character is a spellslinger.

In general I have not been gaming that much lately as I have been focusing on other outlets. But I plan on putting a decent amount of time into Wildstar.

I am 26 living in seattle. I do graphic design work professionally while trying to get my writing going. I enjoy reading, writing, gaming(of all sorts), and long walks on the beach.

This application was brought to you by charmin ultra. For when sandpaper just won't do.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and, for those i've played with before, getting to play with you again.

Cheers,

Canderous

Hi Canderous!

I'm going to bump you up to Guest access and send you a welcome message. In it you will find our Mumble info, please set up with your forum name and someone will get you registered. After that, you can get a hold of Jackal, Toobz, Huntyre, Darlantan, Tilluk, Booker or Fulgshift for an invite in-game.

Glad to have a friend of Ken!

Hey and welcome! :) Glad to see you got registered on the forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(...I always have to be the one, don't I? ;P )

Because of the crazy number of recruits we currently have, we're asking everyone to use the same name in mumble and on the forums, and if the in-game character is different from that, to include a roster note with your forum name. It helps keep everyone sorted, and it minimizes the chance we'll lose track of who you are during the trial process. ;)

Would you rather go by Canderous (we can change your forum name) or GameBaes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the app, what faction did you play on DAoC! There is only one truly wrong answer...  :mean:

DAoC was my big introduction to MMOs and it will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Hey Darlantan,

I don't mind either way. But I suppose it would be easier if I went by Canderous here so yeah if you can change it, I'll change my mumble login. That sounds probably the best route to go.

-

As for DAOC, I was midgard guinevere for ages but where I ended up really getting into rvr was hibernia/nimue. Mained a bard and a vampiir. Whatd you play? I loved DAOC, actually got back on recently and played some. Good stuff.

Launch haze is finally clearing... I'm starting to notice things outside the game again! :p

I dabbled in a shadowblade and a healer on Igraine but my main endgame RvR experience (such as it was) was with my wizard on Gawaine.

You did give the wrong answer to the realm question!! :mad: but at least you didn't main a stun-caster. :giggle: We'd have had words. :shout:

Those gd magician classes...