Wildstar Introduction - Codepage9

codepage9

Our contact was Musushi.

I'm Codepage9, I've got extensive gaming experience in RPG, FPS, and turn based/real time strategy. I was a secondary tank for hardcore raiding guild <tys> horde side on Spirestone (starting on Runetotem) from Burning Crusade to Wrath of the Lich King (I quit Feb 3rd, 2009 due to the game negatively effecting my education). I was also the founder of the Day of Defeat clan (pie) of [RFSS].(pie). We ran four 32-player 24/7 map servers that pretty much remained full except between 3-8am, and lasted for ~2 years before the release of DoD:S caused a rift among our players. I'll hold off and listing the rest of my gaming history. I'm a software engineer and make for a good field commander.

NWMSerenade is my other half, she's far more sociable and easy going than I. She usually makes up the healing half of our tank/healing combo in these sorts of games. She's going to be going back to college soon so her raiding may be sporadic. She has played WoW, GW, GW2, KOTOR, and the NWN MMO. Neither of us mind getting split for raids and we're both really huge nerds.

I hope we can work together TO CRUSH THE REBEL SCUM, HAHAHAHAHA.

With love and lasers, 

Codepage9

Welcome to the forums :) Someone will be along shortly to update your forum status.

We have many couples in the guild and it's funny how many play that combo. :)

One of the things we do is have each member of the couple post their own introduction thread, so Serenade will need to post her own. I know it's different as many of us couples always app together but having each person make their own helps us get to know people better. :)  We don't just want to know the gamer we want to know the person behind the keyboard.

I am sure others will have many questions for you, I look forward to see you both in game. 

Welcome CP9 - as you can guess, we're currently swamped in game with leveling and the like.

I'm also suprised more people haven't come by to ask you questions yet.. with that being said, allow me to start.

Marvel or DC?

Aliens or Starship Troopers? (pick carefully)

Who are some of your favorite authors?

What is your favorite color?

Do you own or have you ever owned a holy hand grenade of Antioch?

What are you looking forward to the most in WildStar?

Welcome CP9 - as you can guess, we're currently swamped in game with leveling and the like.

I'm also suprised more people haven't come by to ask you questions yet.. with that being said, allow me to start.

Marvel or DC?

Marvel

Aliens or Starship Troopers? (pick carefully)

Starship Troopers was some excellent scifi military propaganda that I have to admit was rather fun to read but Aliens is readily more quotable and creepy.

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Jim Butcher, John Ringo, David Weber, Timothy Zahn, Michael A. Stackpole, Aaron Allston, Keith Baker, Dr. Seuss (Shakespeare can suck it), Isaac Asimov, Orson Scott Card, Neal Stephenson, and my favorite, Douglas Adams.

What is your favorite color?

I'm fond of earth tones

Do you own or have you ever owned a holy hand grenade of Antioch?

As far as I know one only ever existed and it was used during the quest for the Holy Grail.

What are you looking forward to the most in WildStar?

Raids... and maybe jumping puzzles.