Wildstar Inro - Cramzi

Cramzi

Greetings cupcakes.

I'm a spellslinger and brother of Fulg.  My MMO experience begain with WoW, but I haven't played since the first tier of MoP.  I've briefly enjoyed other MMO endgames such as SWTOR and Secret World.  Typically, I roll a tank or dps for endgame and I've enjoyed the theorycrafting and challenges of tanking the most.  So you may ask, "why did you choose a spellslinger with the intent to heal?"  At first glance, and with my limited beta experience, it seemed to be the most challenging class/role and therefore most rewarding experience.

Other Random Info:

I'm a student of life, majoring in all things science and engineering. Mechanical drafting and design pays the bills.

I enjoy a bacon cheeseburger, hot wings and Great Lakes beer, usually followed by a 3 a.m. Alka-Seltzer.

I'm 33 and still watch cartoons.  The Amazing World of Gumball is on right now, but Rick and Morty is my most recent favorite.

I have yet to complete Dark Souls or Dark Souls II, and have only read the first one and a half books of A Song of Ice and Fire.

Scott Sigler is currently my favorite author to read (or listen to) on a lazy day.

I'm sure you guys can think of more appropriate questions to ask.

Thanks for the invite and greetings, see you in game.

Hello Crazmi, brother of Fulg, Spellsinger of Nexus and cartoon watcher!

I am going to give you Guest access so you can start looking around and mingle. I'm going to trust Fulg to show you the ropes and yes.. others will follow with questions.

Hooray!  I can say that my brother received the gaming gene in the family, as I spent my childhood watching him beat games that I could barely stand and then watched my post-college gaming life watching him tear up WoW meters and theorycraft our humble little guild into a very good one.  I'm pumped that he'll be joining us in our Wildstar adventure.

Welcome!

Hooray!  I can say that my brother received the gaming gene in the family...

So what I am hearing is demote you from all the things and promote him since he is better!  Bold statement, Fulg.  I like your style.