Prosaic - App for Wildstar

Pr0saic

Hello SoH, you may remember me from awhile ago in WoW under the name NateDiesel.  I was a member of SoH awhile ago but life ended up hitting me in the face and I ended up having to get a job aswell as enlisted in the United States Air Force, because of this I didn't have anytime to play and sort of disbanded from the guild.  I recently have purchased a new computer and have had time to get back into gaming. Some of the greatest times I've had while playing games were when I was with SoH.  I greatly enjoyed everything SoH had to offer and hope to be able to rejoin back into the community.  I am currently a level 50 Warrior under the name Prosaic.  I am mainly focused in the PvP wildstar has to offer but i am very willing to enter the PvE aspect.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope you will reconsider allowing me to join in this great community again. 

-Prosaic (NateDiesel)

Welcome, Nate!

I'm going to send you a welcome message. Please review it and post where necessary when you have a few minutes. After that, hop in mumble to be registered and coordinate an invitation.

I look forward to playing with you!

Introduction.

Here is a little about myself.  I am 22 originally from Northern Indiana, I attended Purdue University for 2 years.  The whole college thing was fun.. maybe too much fun? Hoorah beer! So I ended up enlisting in the Air Force and currently stationed in Louisiana with the Air Maintenance squadron working on the good ole B-52.  I am a very laid back person not much really bothers me. My favorite food has gotta be anything cooked on the grill cant beat brats and cheeseburgers.  My favorite beer would be Shocktop on a normal day, on a hot day definitely that Summer Shandy on a broke day gotta be that dirty 30 Natty light.  I was introduced to the guild back a long awhile ago by Noesis who was a good friend of mine from school.  Playing with the guild was the most fun I have had playing online games, The good times getting drunk and pvping in Tol Barad and rated Bgs. Im very glad to be back and excited for what the future has to offer.  If you would like more information I will gladly share.

-Prosaic

Edited by Pr0saic