Wildstar Intro - iMartyr

imartyr

I've played I don't know how many games over the past decade with iMartyr. Through countless hours spectacular failures and impossible successes have been achieved. One of the better people I know as well as team players. iMartyr has my full support and can be a massive asset to our community.

I've played I don't know how many games over the past decade with iMartyr. Through countless hours spectacular failures and impossible successes have been achieved. One of the better people I know as well as team players. iMartyr has my full support and can be a massive asset to our community.

But how many kids does he have?!

Welcome :p I'm glad to see so many of Kiffen's crew apping (finally :giggle: )

I kind of regret not being able to get into Planetside2. I always thought I'd take right to a game like that, but in the end WoW was just too powerful. I'm with you on Wildstar though... I want all the things. Going back to school is putting a bit of a damper on that but I'm managing well enough so far.

Looking forward to gaming with you!~

Hey iMartyr.

I think we met briefly in Planetside2.  I might have played under the name Jynks - I was the guy that Kiffen had a massive mancrush on, but who really sucked at the game.  So I left in disgrace (on both counts!) :lol:

Nice to see you in our neck of the woods.  Hope you enjoy Wildstar and the guild. :)