XeosStorm - Wildstar Intro

XeosStorm

In-game name: XeosStorm

Race: Mechari

Class: Warrior

Focus: PvE Tank and PvP DPS

Hey everyone! I am friend/co-worker of Malixx, this is the first game I've played with him. He was talking about your adventures as a guild and a lot of the things you have been doing and it seemed like a lot of fun. I played WoW for the longest time and after MoP was released I did some of the end game content and it just was not fun anymore. I dont like that you can just slam your head on the keyboard and be a top dps. I like having fight mechanics and having challenges along the way.

I used to PvP a lot on WoW but again it just got to be where you could faceroll the keyboard and you win. Back in Burning Crusade I had a hunter that was in the top 25 on the US servers (PvP) and top ranked on my server (Zangarmarsh), I also had a rogue that in the top 10 on the US Servers (PvP) and top ranked on another server (Illidan). So I am no stranger to PvP.

On the PvE aspect I mostly played a pally tank and healer or a druid healer. I had more fun tanking, but healing was also a bit a fun at times, but it got to the point where I could run in circles and just do what I pleased because I knew I could heal through it or the fights just got stupid, so I would just get bored with standing there dodging an attack or AoE every now and then. 

I am just starting WildStar and I will be buying the full edition within the next couple of days. It is a lot more fun than WoW and I love all the little things about it, like when you level up and the announcer has something to say that usually cracks me up. I would like to Tank later on in the game, but I am no stranger to any aspect of DPS, Tank or Heals. I plan on making a few characters once I get one to 50 and I reach a point where I could focus on something else. 

I look forward to seeing you guys around!

Thank you for your consideration! 

I'm a bit pre-occupied today at work, but Mecharis UNITE!

I think you mean Mecharis ASSEMBLE! :giggle:

Also, welcome! :) Impressive arena history, too! I never had the patience to fit into the arena scene as a major player, but I did have my moments. I'd give you a druid healer brofist, but I stopped healing raids in Firelands after my favorite aspect of raiding as a healer (mana management) became largely trivialized and I had the opportunity to move to other roles. I did continue to main my druid all the way through Throne of Thunder though, and I did continue to heal in PvP!

Looking forward to gaming with you~

Hello and welcome!  

If you were banished to a remote tropical island, what three items would you bring with you?  If you were forewarned that the island was home to a tribe of bloodthirsty cannibals, how would you prepare yourself for battle?

I would probably bring a machete, a fire starter kit and 5 gallon barrel filled with water. I would prepare myself by making sure I have set up defenses like traps and spikes to either slow down or kill my attackers, I would also find a route that I would be able to take to escape from them. I would plan out areas that provide cover for myself so I can ambush the attackers silently.  

yes, perhaps you can teach us how to deal with PvP when we HATE IT WHEN QUESTING!! ;)

what is your favorite food?

Lol its easy to deal with, but I can see where it can get frustrating. Like it did when i was getting near the end of WoW.

I absolutely love pizza! Lol. I used to live off it in high school and college. 

I think you mean Mecharis ASSEMBLE! :giggle:

Also, welcome! :) Impressive arena history, too! I never had the patience to fit into the arena scene as a major player, but I did have my moments. I'd give you a druid healer brofist, but I stopped healing raids in Firelands after my favorite aspect of raiding as a healer (mana management) became largely trivialized and I had the opportunity to move to other roles. I did continue to main my druid all the way through Throne of Thunder though, and I did continue to heal in PvP!

Looking forward to gaming with you~

Yea when they jacked up the Mana regen I had a hard continuing to heal, honestly, I switched to pally and started tanking because it seemed like after a few HoTs I would almost out of mana. 

Same goes to you!

Hi Xeos and welcome!

I'm a bit pre-occupied today at work, but Mecharis UNITE!

Also.. it's good to see you're no stranger to PvP.. because we like that too. :D

Hey! and thank you!! 

Its all good I understand fully!

I love to PvP because it usually is always changing

Welcome.  Let's see... questions.

What drew you to the Mechari?  

What kind of music do you like?

If you had to fill your car with one type of ball, would it be basketballs, baseballs, or ping pong balls (no reason, I'm just curious.   :Onion 501: )?