[FFXIV] Introduction -- Interested in joining [SOH]

Hi Nazareth, welcome to the SoH forums! I mainly play Wildstar atm but spent a fair bit of time in Aorzea and may pop back in some time in the nearish future. Before moving on I feel it's vital that know some things about you.

What's your favorite Tarantino movie?

Favorite Black Sabbath song?

Cilantro; The worst or "I'd rather gargle with lighter fluid and then use a strike-anywhere match as a toothpick?"

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The questions, the questions!

Nyisha --

I used to be an avid traveler, in fact I first played WoW when I was backpacking through Australia. I've also lived in China and spent a lot of time in South America. Now, the closest I can get to that is hiking. I climbed Katahdin last month and my next trip is Half

Dome in Yosemite. I'm not in a relationship at the moment, and I play soccer 3 or 4 nights weekly (basketball is my winter sport) because I'm 28 and I sometimes eat cake for breakfast.

Super power would be the ability to eat pho without getting soup all over my shirt (limited by global supply of pho???).

Colt 45, the galaxy's finest malt liquor.

Etol -- 

Pulp Fiction.

What's a Black Sabbath?

I feel like I've been forced into a false dilemma, but I'll go with lighter fluid. 

Edited by Nazareth Gerraldieux

Hello! (If you have Netflix) What's your last watched? Or most watched if your last is some awful thing.

If no Netflix, I'll accept favorite movie.

Also, I had the same thought as Nyisha when I thought this was probably a mistagged Wildstar app. Seriously, who plays FFXIV?

Why is cilantro such a polarizing herb?  I have no strong feelings about it, other than sadness that my cilantro plant bolted almost immediately after I got it -- but hey, now I have some coriander!  Everyone I meet seems to adore or despise it, and even my parents are on opposite sides...

Well it seems like I was able to trick Midri (Riri?) into believing I'm a half-decent FFXIV player. I will transfer to Leviathan tomorrow and look forward to meeting you all in-game.

1 small request -- I'm capped at transferring 1mil Gil. I have a little more than double that and was wondering if anyone could recommend some "capital assets" I could purchase here and transfer over. I'll probably lose some in the move since Leviathan has a higher population and better market, but if someone could post 4 or 5 items trading at decent volume and price (say 100,000 - 500,000G) I would be most appreciative. I'm guessing materia would be the best bet.

See you all soon.