Wildstar Intro - Arcanais

Arcanais

Howdy,

I ran an STL earlier today with some members of your guild and healed for 'em.  It was a pretty great experience all around as there were laughs, some exasperated 'noooo's', and even a few close calls.  I think some people really learned something about caring and kindness that day.   In any case, I spoke with Vaxattack and he referred me to this site, as you folks are seeking esper healers!  I'd be interested in joining you guys and having some good times in GA.

Thanks,

Arcanais

Our guild is really about community and getting to know each other a little better than "that one healer that heals real good," so with that in mind tell us a little about yourself Arc. What kind of other games do you play? What kind of music do you like? What do you do for a living? All that good stuff. 

Other members will surely pop in to say hello and ask all sorts of other random questions.

Sure!

I started playing MMOs a long time ago when I was but a youngster.  My first taste was DAoC where I had a Pac Healer.  I eventually formed my own gank group called Obviously Newbs and got all the way to RR10, which was the pvp cap.

From there I went to WoW and played a resto druid since release.  I skipped cataclysm but pretty much played every expansion for at least half of it.  I was pretty involved with heroic raiding for most of my play time.  I left off when my guild was progressing on Lei Shen in Throne of Thunder.  I got burnt out on 5 day a week raiding and quit.  I hear you cats are waaaaay more relaxed.

I also really enjoy strategy games when I'm not playing an MMO, like Civilization, which I've played since the DOS days.  I also really dig Starcraft and X-Com.  If you've never played Dungeon Keeper I would strongly recommend looking up the 1997 classic!

As for music, I'm really into Arctic Monkeys and other indy brit rock type bands.  I've also been a photographer at EDM festivals like Camp Bisco!

I do web stuff and take pictures for bread and kick it with my friends when I'm not playin' on my computer.

Hi there Arcanais! Glad to see your app.

I also played a resto druid in WoW, but only Vanilla through most of Naxx and AQ40... You're right that we're more easygoing than that, the WS raid schedule for a fulltime raider is 3 nights a week 3 hours a night.

Where is Camp Bisco?

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Welcome Arc!

X-COM was sooooo good. It pushed me into a period where I tried to find other games like it.. only to discover that genre is sorely lacking.

I'm sure others will come along and bombard you with more questions.. it is our way. :)

In the meantime I'm going to give you Guest access, so you can start looking around and mingling with folk.

Camp Bisco was in upstate New York, but last year was the last time the festival ran.  I've also been and photographed at Bonnaroo in Tennessee and Gathering of the Vibes in Connecticut!

As for my super power, that's easy.  Ever hear of the x-man Cypher?  He has the ability to instantly empathize and communicate with anyone. That's what's up.

I'm a cat person.  My sister and girlfriend both have cats that love sitting on me ><

Hi Arcanais,

I'm going to send you over a PM on the forums with a lot of information, so please make sure you read that thoroughly.

Also, here are a few more things you'll want to review.

•read and sign the Code of Conduct - http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/4339-code-of-conduct/page-27

•read Wildstar Chapter New Member: Welcome - http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/15244-ws-new-members-welcome/

Look forward to seeing you in game!