Wildstar Application- Mindphucked

Mindphucked

Soooo where to begin this magical journey of which I describe my life. Lets see (que whimsical music, and fade out). It all started which a cute game called Maplestory, I know I know such a simple game but I digress it was my first. After that addiction I moved to the crack that is final fantasy 11, and after two soul sucking years began my two week journey into WoW and relized THIS IS BORING AS HELL!! FInally I found my passion for pvp in an amazing game called Aion. After flying around for two years, Something caught my eye, Bioware was making a mmo version of my favorite thing in the world!!! STAR WARS!! and after that MASSIVE let down I moved to Tera, which is where I patiently waited for Wildstar to release. Now here we are all bashing in skulls with giant swords and funny looking rodents, and someones idea of a cat fettish.

With that being said I am first and for most a pvper. I have never really thought about doing pve stuff to much cause I like the thrill of hunting my fellow man. I am also a ginger so be warned If You anger me I might add your soul to my growing collection. A lovely lad named Proof recommend that I throw my hat into the ring and Join you fine chaps. IF there is anything else you would like to know about, just ask I dont bite.... hard.....

You're in good hands with Proof :)

Welcome to SoH! We have a penchant for asking recruits all kinds of questions; so you may be on the receiving end of a few bizarre scenarios.

While we're a mature guild, we also follow EULA naming conventions--this is important as we span multiple titles and work to protect our members across each. I don't doubt you'll mindphuck us in BGs with your penchant for Aurin blood. In the interim, would you be OK with providing your in-game name so I can make your forum name match? 

And for a few questions!

What's your main class and role?

Do you have any alts? If so, what made you pick up that class?

What's an embarrassing moment you're willing to share? (In beta or in real life)

Which TV show have you binge-watched on Netflix?

Aside: Fera bites are the best :)