[FFXIV] App/Intro

Kestrel

Hey guys!

I'm writing this prior to hopping in Mumble to meet you all, but from what I've seen this seems like the type of community I'm looking for. I may not jump into conversation quickly at first but I'll open up soon enough.

Outside of the game I'm a 25 year old Special Education teacher in Texas and just started my second year teaching. I teach Adapted PE, a Homebound math and science class, I'm the head of delegation for our school district's Special Olympics team, and the Assistive Technology coordinator. Mostly I just run around all day with my hair on fire trying to get everything accomplished, but I really enjoy what I do.

I go by Kestrel Lockehart in game and I just transferred over from the Marlboro server because I had zero luck finding an FC that had the community I wanted. I'm fairly new to FFXIV (started 9/01), but I'm learning quickly. As of right now I enjoy playing Monk and White Mage, but haven't had a chance to try out all of the classes and jobs yet. I've played a few MMOs in the past, most recently Guild Wars 2, but went on a bit of a DayZ binge for about a year prior to buying FFXIV.

Hope to see you all in-game soon!