[ArcheAge] app/intro

Fable

Hey, so I created a really witty intro based on the fresh prince of bel air theme song and then my phone died and lost it all :/

Il just give a brief introduction of who I am. My name is Brodie and I am currently saving up money to go into computer sciences. I love math, computers and video games. I'm just your average 21 year old basically. I enjoy making friends and look forward to, if given the opportunity, get to know u guys. My character on AA is on the server tahyang and it's named Fable. I got to know a few guildies when they discovered my hidden cotton farm and we had a great time. Anyways I hope everyone is having a good day and I look forward to chatting soon.

I play gw2, but have kind of gotten bored of it so only really do dailies, that is why I came to AA. I also played the original guild wars but haven't really played any other mmos. I used to play xbox 360 (halo, cod, etc.) but haven't played it in over a year. My goals in AA are mostly just to have a good time with my girlfriend and own a farm house and just do the whole family thing on the game. My reasons for wanting to join the guild are that I've met a few of the members and really liked them and would like to get to know them better. I would also like to get to know the rest of the guild as I'm guessing they are all cool ppl like the ones I've met.

Hi Brodie -- welcome to the boards!

I don't want to toot our collective horn -- but I will!

.... I have to say that SoH is chocked full of the kind of people I would want to know IRL (and some I even do!) We are a lively lot, committed to the guild, our reputation, and each other. We're a safe haven from all the "-isms" of this world (racism, sexism, elitism, etc). I can't imagine being anywhere else :D  

I look forward to gaming with you and your girlfriend -- and ofc hearing of your AA exploits!