[FFXIV] Intro & App *^.^*

Kaycadilla

Hai! I finally have taken a step back from WoW to play XIV even though I bought the collectors edition from the original released that flopped.... essentially play is long overdue. That being said, This is the part where I introduce myself! *ahem*

My name is Kaycee - my console friends know me as Kaycadilla - WoW friends call me Smushiz - and my FFXIV name is Xinoa Tsuni :) I just picked XIV back up after talking with a friend who is in this guild and bragged about its community and as we all know, that's can make or break the experience so I felt my move to an FC would be best if it started here!

I currently have spent a vast amount of my past 2 years playing WoW and raiding Heroic content aka glass chewing... and have finally stepped back to enjoy playing XIV as ive very much wanted to but just couldn't fit it in. Prior to that I played through my collection of RPG's and replayed through most of my old favorite FF's. I would go back to FPS, but in my time out of Halo and CoD... I've lost my skill. So needless to say Destiny will be on the back burner of games to play not to mention WoW expansion dropping here in November. 

On the more personal side - I'm 27, female, live in South Dakota (we have indoor plumbing and running water - just to get that question out of the way) I love Chicken Parmesan. and popsicles. and Coca-Cola. I love my Heath coffee creamer. And the color orange. For a job, I work on getting retail values for insurance companies to help settle total loss claims on cars/motorcycles/travel homes etc. Um. I'm out of anything that may be remotely interesting :D

I do hope to join and be a part of the FC :) so I hope to here from you guys. TY!

Welcome aboard the SoH train!

My name is Nyisha and i'll be your tour guide so please keep all hands, feets, arms, tails, and dragons inside the flying carpet at all times.

Our first stop comes to the very beginning of our tale:

• what brought you/interested you in FFXIV?

Next, we round the corner to our left and take a brief stop at:

• What do you like to do outside of gaming?  That far north, i'd like to think you ski/snowboard, hike, camp, etc.

After such a long journey, a pit stop is needed on this tour at Baulders' Fine Wine and Cake shop for a snack and a relaxing melody:

• What is your (2nd?) favorite type of sweet food (cake, ice cream, ice cream cake, pie, etc)?  I know you mentioned popsicles, but there is always something else.
  • What type of music you usually listen to while playing games?  Metal?  Rock? Alternative?  K-pop?  Jazz?  Classical?

And after such a long day, we'll end our tour swiftly after our rest stop with a good old fashion wine tasting and souvenir shop:

• Do you like wine?  If so, do tell.  If not, what do you usually prefer for an alcoholic drink (if you drink at all)?
  • You have to buy one souvenir for a distant relative that you don't really appreciate.  How much would you spend on a gift and why?

That concludes this tour.  Thank you for coming today, as I had a great time serving you.  I hope you recommend this to your friends and family and I wish you the best day ever.