my status...

Skaka

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you should check in with Zyco (he must be offline for a few or he would have stopped in this thread to say hi) and see how things are going in DAoC. Honestly the PvP is very good.. I just got tired of being a healer for pugs really fast, and there isn't much PvE to fall back on. Or you can check in with Chabs or Glyph and see which WoW server they are on. Or you can d/l free trial of LotRo and find out why I'm so shocked at its unknown awesomeness. Or you can get into a semi-open beta test of Tabula Rasa but I think it sucks butt. Or you can explore EQ2.. its a totally different game from the one you left and vastly improved. Or we could just talk.. you know, like old times? :cool:

Hey Ska.. and ashin is right, Im offline (at dads now checing this) until we can get our Comcast xferd to our new new place.. should be Tuesday! You should trial all those and see things for free while you are home. I say LORTO on Sistalrenas computer for a few mins last week and it didnt look all that impressive to me at all.. but for 7 or 10 days you can see fopr yourself.. DaOC has been great, lots of pvp in the battlegrounds as you level up and stuff