[FFXIV] Application

Alice

Hihi. ^^

My name is Alice and I'm 23. I'm from Houston, TX and I am the [sometimes unwilling] long time girlfriend of Moshie.

I resubbed after a bit of a break and spent the weekend trying to decide whether I'm up to play and I think I am. I've always mained my smn, but I'm leveling bard at the moment for a change of pace. I'm liking it so I might make that my focus. 

I'm mostly up for casual stuff and socializing, maybe raiding in the future but for now I wanna take it slow.

Outside of FFXIV I play a pretty wide variety of games, watch anime, avoid as much sunlight as possible, and do administrative work for a forum-based community.

Of course I'm up to answering any other questions. c: I look forward to meeting you all~

Welcome! I'm the friendly FFXIV officer who helps Midri out! I'm here to make sure everyone has a great time and I work to share only the most helpful information! We've heard only great and flattering things about you and are so excited to have you here!

Quick questions!

1. Are you safe? (Moshie has been blocked from seeing this it's ok)

2. Please explain the ice cream. Does Moshie have some ice cream obsession?

2. Lalafells. What is your first thought?

2. Can you teach me how to count past two?

A. On a scale from one to ten, how fly is Marty McFly? Also, can you tell me where to preorder a hover board?

*.Whats your favorite part of FFXIV?

I look forward to meeting you and hopefully we can catch up in Mumble tomorrow!

Guestified!  Are you free to chat around 8:30pm EST tomorrow?  (I think that's 7:30pm Texas time, but if it isn't, blame Kestrel for misinforming me!)

Thank you! 

Yes I'll be available around that time :D

Welcome! I'm the friendly FFXIV officer who helps Midri out! I'm here to make sure everyone has a great time and I work to share only the most helpful information! We've heard only great and flattering things about you and are so excited to have you here!

Quick questions!

1. Are you safe? (Moshie has been blocked from seeing this it's ok)

2. Please explain the ice cream. Does Moshie have some ice cream obsession?

2. Lalafells. What is your first thought?

2. Can you teach me how to count past two?

A. On a scale from one to ten, how fly is Marty McFly? Also, can you tell me where to preorder a hover board?

*.Whats your favorite part of FFXIV?

I look forward to meeting you and hopefully we can catch up in Mumble tomorrow!

Hihi, nice to sort of meet you~

1. No, no I'm not. I'm scared. :C

2. You know, it is very interesting that you say that. Moshie, in fact, has always said he's not much of a fan of ice cream. HOWEVER he is eating all of my cheesecake brownie ice cream. I do not understand. I'm starting to wonder if him saying that he dislikes ice cream is all part of some elaborate ruse. I can just see it now: 

I come home, he's just lying on the ground surrounded by empty gallon tubs of ice cream. He's about to go into an ice cream induced coma when he looks up at me and whispers, "Joke's on you, I've been obsessed with ice cream for years." ; n;

2. Master race ;D

2. Apparently I cannot. I spent a few minutes just now trying to think of a way to explain it and now I'm drinking the remainder of the bottle of whiskey I had hoping that I will feel normal again soon.

A. I've actually never watched Back to the Future

*Dives behind cover* 

So I can't really answer the first part... I'm gonna give him a 7 for the hell of it.

You can actually preorder a real working hoverboard from me with a cheap deposit of 599.99. I'll message you information so you can send me a moneygram. You're welcome. ;D

*. I think moreso than any dungeon or quest I've done, my favorite part has been some of the interactions I've had with people. As someone who generally flees at the prospect of social interaction, it is nice to connect with people who have similar interests via the internets. Also botany was way fun to level so I'mma do miner next. 

Sounds fun! Seeya there~

Wow, he finally talked you into joining our madness. How exciting. 

I come home, he's just lying on the ground surrounded by empty gallon tubs of ice cream. He's about to go into an ice cream induced coma when he looks up at me and whispers, "Joke's on you, I've been obsessed with ice cream for years." ; n;

I can see Moshie doing that! Its uncanny how well she has you Moshie.

2. Master race ;D

I like her already. Welcome to the madness :D

welcome to the boards and cannot wait to meet you... no longer will you have to listen to an awkward, one-sided conversation through Moshie :D

Be warned though, he gets ragged on pretty good, and we hope that you also join in that fun  :Onion 407:

Edited by Scp

Hi Alice welcome to the SoH forum, i just have a few basic questions for you to get out of the way before we can get down to brass tacks, and I love me some goddamn brass tacks, anyone who tells you aluminum tacks are just as good is full of shit! Okay!? 

anyways...

1.  If you could fight any animal, what would it be and why?

b.  Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?

III.  If we saw a picture of your face in a wiki, what would we be looking up?