[FFXIV] Application

Alice

Hi Alice welcome to the SoH forum, i just have a few basic questions for you to get out of the way before we can get down to brass tacks, and I love me some goddamn brass tacks, anyone who tells you aluminum tacks are just as good is full of shit! Okay!? 

anyways...

1.  If you could fight any animal, what would it be and why?

b.  Why couldn't you put the bunny back in the box?

III.  If we saw a picture of your face in a wiki, what would we be looking up?  

It's nice to meet someone else who is equally passionate about what tacks are made of. C:

1. I'd like to think I wouldn't fight an animal for any reason, mostly because any animal would probably kick my ass... But if we decide that this is going to be a cool alternate universe where I have a shot at winning, I'm gonna go with a hippo because they are terrifying and one more defeated hippo would make this world an exponentially better place.

b. This is the second movie reference related question that I've been asked and again I haven't seen the movie. Is this all a set up?

III. I asked for assistance on this question from Moshie and he has advised me that it would be a page titled "Stupid Face."

Gross.

Welcome anyway. :3

I know, Moshie's the worst. Thanks~

welcome to the boards and cannot wait to meet you... no longer will you have to listen to an awkward, one-sided conversation through Moshie :D

Be warned though, he gets ragged on pretty good, and we hope that you also join in that fun  :Onion 407:

Thanks! I would be happy to assist you guys in harassing Moshie. It is actually one of my favorite hobbies anyway.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

It's nice to meet someone else who is equally passionate about what tacks are made of. C:

1. I'd like to think I wouldn't fight an animal for any reason, mostly because any animal would probably kick my ass... But if we decide that this is going to be a cool alternate universe where I have a shot at winning, I'm gonna go with a hippo because they are terrifying and one more defeated hippo would make this world an exponentially better place.

b. This is the second movie reference related question that I've been asked and again I haven't seen the movie. Is this all a set up?

III. I asked for assistance on this question from Moshie and he has advised me that it would be a page titled "Stupid Face."

I know, Moshie's the worst. Thanks~

Thanks! I would be happy to assist you guys in harassing Moshie. It is actually one of my favorite hobbies anyway.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you, I had been standing in my living room wearing nothing but a towel and shrieking continuously for the last 48 hours when I heard that you have never seen star wars.

z.  I too share your hatred of hippos and most other non-dog animals.

L.  this is an elaborate setup.

1.  I went to wikipedia and typed "stupid face" but all I saw were pictures of Moshie in a dalmation costume -- I checked the revision history and apparently this has been going on for a while?  Please answer these questions more seriously in the future.