App / Intro Thingie! (WoW, name tbd)

qqemokitty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My strongest ren and stimpy memory is the episode about door to door rubber nipple salesmen. That and the log song. :3

--

Re: FF - I actually do have a FF account and I did perk up to you see y'all are there as well. It's the one MMO my gf has deemed pretty enough to play, so we may be installing it again soon. =) We are chronic rerollers though, for some reason incapable of deciding between catpeople and lalas. xD 

So yes you can probably expect me there as well, assuming I am not booed out of the raid this Sunday in WoW. 

You'll have to let me know what server for FF!

Edited by qqemokitty

My strongest ren and stimpy memory is the episode about door to door rubber nipple salesmen. That and the log song. :3

--

Re: FF - I actually do have a FF account and I did perk up to you see y'all are there as well. It's the one MMO my gf has deemed pretty enough to play, so we may be installing it again soon. =) We are chronic rerollers though, for some reason incapable of deciding between catpeople and lalas. xD 

Good thing for you they now sell fantasia at the mog station. That means you can change your look any time you want for the low price of 10$, as many times as you want!

Im sorry for the dirty pool but shes a career healer that likes cats and reading! 

How did this Wow App thread turn into a semi FF app thread??? 

Anyways welcome :)

And it does feel like a dating app sometimes. Actually I think I went on less awkward dates than when I tried to apply to this guild back in the day :p  

Edited by cryus

I like you guys already I can tell. =D I need to find a smilie that expresses extreme happiness but doesn't look like something out of a horror movie. xD

Lalas ARE exactly like precious moments, and I collected them as a kid so nostalgia n stuff. 

I have no idea how this became a FF recruitment ambush, but I think I can play both since I am scaling down my WoW committment.

The hardest part about playing FF: navigating the Square Enix system & doing that bloody cinematic intro over.. and over... and over...