App / Intro Thingie! (WoW, name tbd)

qqemokitty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likes healing, reading and cats. Are you sure you dont want to move over to the super amazing wonderful place that is called FFXIV? We have cake and cookies! And some lala's which are like gnomes but way more cute and more like kittens. 

Well anyway, welcome to the boards!

I did kinda tempt her over here with some info about the FFXIV chapter! :Onion 406:

First off, welcome to the forums, any friend of Esta's is a friend here. on that note I did have some concern with your app.. thingy... yeah... Have you considered Dogs, much more loveable than the children of satan.... also Lalas and Gnomes are only really good for when Tauren want to play football.....

and Welcome again!  :Onion 116:

and is it just me or does this app thread need some negido-esk questions

and is it just me or does this app thread need some negido-esk questions

You make a good point. Negido questions are a tradition. I'll have a go!

1) What's your favorite Disney movie?

2) How do you feel about crock pots?

3) You're stranded on a desert island that for some reason can access the inter net, but only two websites ever. Which two websites do you choose?

I should say welcome.  So you went the WoW chapter route eh?  Been there, done that, and I even have  T-Shirt! (Will probably be back again someday) You've been tempted by Final Fantasy and the power of kitty people (We're not going to mention the precious moments figurines that are everywhere in that game) Now let me also offer you the chance to come to our EVE universe...We don't have kitty people, or Orcs....But we have space ships, and ASTEROIDS!!!  Seriosuly if you like space scenery it's one of the prettiest games imo.  Anyway just had to say welcome and throw my sales pitch in too.  :-)

Aye!

So #1 my druid is transferring as we speak and she will be ready for raid today, woo!

#2 Yes I love dogs also! But we do not have a good life for dogs. We live in a one bedroom apartment and we both work a lot and have a lot of family obligations on weekends. No good life for a doggy, especially the kind I would want - a german shepard or golden retriever. 

#3 thank you for the invite to EVE also. it's a gorgeous game and I do like space (massive star wars fan and trekkie) buuuut I do not like being a spaceship and all the economy and pvp is just too scary for me. xD

WOOO WOOO WOOO!