App / Intro Thingie! (WoW, name tbd)

qqemokitty

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this thread continued exploding after I caught the creeping death and retreated into solitude, didn't it? :p

1) Since we have been remiss in letting you know thus far, please head over to our Code of Conduct, read, and post your agreement.

2) Super stoked to have more Hyperbole avatars around (Allie wru :weep: )

3) Kitties. And fire. :giggle: This Sunday seemed like the start of something special for sure. :3

4) Not sure how to feel about all the blatant poaching =p but the fact is that the WoW chapter is so very small, and much of our activity for the moment comes from the raid team. You will probably find a more complete "SoH experience" in the day-to-day in other chapters, but we do have non-raiders playing the game and you're certainly encouraged to try meeting up with them outside of raid times. :)

Hi! life has been super busy so i have not been around as much in wow. But I will be and I am looking forward to the raid on Sunday.

I did sign the code of conduct a couple days ago, sorry for the delay! 

I still want to play FF but I have this pickle:

When I played it before, I got the token app (like authenticator) on my phone. Then I removed it cause we didint play for a year. Now when I try to login, of course I cannot, because no one time password. Buuut when I put the token app on my phone, it also needs a one time password to register it to my account again. but that can only be gained through the account management which requires ...*drumroll*... a one time password. It's a bit of a paradox. :p

When I played it before, I got the token app (like authenticator) on my phone. Then I removed it cause we didint play for a year. Now when I try to login, of course I cannot, because no one time password. Buuut when I put the token app on my phone, it also needs a one time password to register it to my account again. but that can only be gained through the account management which requires ...*drumroll*... a one time password. It's a bit of a paradox. :p

You just have to call/email Customer Support about it and put in a ticket with them. I think someone from the guild has dealt with that before and it didn't take too long. (Maybe whoever it was will stop by and share details.)

Yay!  There's also an emergency removal code that you can write down somewhere in case you lose your phone, or something.  I used to be really dumb and had it saved as a note on my phone... which I locked in my office... so I couldn't remove anything...   :Onion 210:

lol xD im back in FF so I am about to login and start making characters!! xD

omg also i missed these somehow:

1) What's your favorite Disney movie? Beauty & the Beast

2) How do you feel about crock pots? I adore them. Ask me about my oven-finished crockpot carnitas!

3) You're stranded on a desert island that for some reason can access the inter net, but only two websites ever. Which two websites do you choose? Google and I dunno. Facebook maybe so I could talk to everyone and have them airlift noms and cats to my island. 

lol xD im back in FF so I am about to login and start making characters!! xD

omg also i missed these somehow:

1) What's your favorite Disney movie? Beauty & the Beast

2) How do you feel about crock pots? I adore them. Ask me about my oven-finished crockpot carnitas!

3) You're stranded on a desert island that for some reason can access the inter net, but only two websites ever. Which two websites do you choose? Google and I dunno. Facebook maybe so I could talk to everyone and have them airlift noms and cats to my island. 

Crockpot users UNITE! (I actually have a whole thread dedicated to crockpot recipes I've tried)