FFXIV Meagan Intro stuff

Meagan Divine

Do you own a pony? If so how does it make you feel when you ride it?

You inherit one ton of marshmallow fluff. If you could do anything with it, what would you do?

You can only hear one song for the rest of your life: Banana phoneThe Song That Doesnt End, or The Banana Splits Theme?

Where would you go in a time machine?

Would you rather fight one horse sized duck, or 20 duck sized horses?

Who could punch harder: Superman or The Flash? Additionally, which would win in a fight?

What would your DJ name be?

Edited by Kadeim

How many ping-pong balls can you fit in your car? In the package new or free floating? And can I crush them to get rid of all the air, or do they have to stay round, and what happens if they get crushed by each other while trying to maximize how many are in there?

How many ping-pong balls have you fit in your car? None, haven't played in years

How do you account for the discrepancy?  You werent' specific enough!

Don't you think you've been underachieving? Usually, but that's cause I really dont' wanna go finish my degree

What's the worst movie made in the last 10 years? Worse one I've seen is probably either the dragon ball one, not sure when it was made, or The Last Airbender.  Not sure when DB was made

Do you love cookies or has proximity made you hate them? I'm impartial really.  I get cravings for Chips ahoy every now and then when I have a fresh gallon of milk.

What's your favorite cookie? My Fav is regular chips ahoy, Best we've made is probably the red velvet one, but we had enough stock nationwide to last about 2 weeks.

What's your favorite cookie not made by Nabisco? Do Girl scout cookies count?  If not, then Keebler makes a hell of an imitation one called Coconut Dreams.

Agree or disagree: Lalafel are the master race. They are the master race of hiding go seek, and being sacrificed for loot.  I do believe this has always been Popcorn and Yuri's reason for being allowed in raids.

How important is speling and rammar in communication? As Lnog as you can raed it tehn it deosnt matur.

Don't you think Popcorn Fairy needs an Avatar? What if we made him have an Avatar for an avatar.  Like blue with the weird hair sex organ thing and all!

Do you own a pony? Technically yes, but its purple, plastic,  and belongs to my daughter

If so how does it make you feel when you ride it? Would probably make me really uncomfortable as its about a foot tall tops

You inherit one ton of marshmallow fluff. If you could do anything with it, what would you do? Reinact the ending of Ghost Busters!  Anyone got a building I can borrow that doesnt' mind cleaning up a mess?

You can only hear one song for the rest of your life:

, or
? The song that doesnt end, but I'd turn it down really really really low, as the tune isn't nearly as annoying as the lyrics.

Where would you go in a time machine? To about 20 mins ago before I decided to answer all these questions and slap myself in the back of the head.

Would you rather fight one horse sized duck, or 20 duck sized horses? One horse sized duck,  I'd just need a big loaf of bread to distract one animal, instead of 20.

Who could punch harder: Superman or The Flash? Additionally, which would win in a fight? Superman punches harder, technically The Flash just punches faster. And superman would win, cause the flash can't fly.  And are we talking comic canon, or are we talking Smallville Flash new stuff.  Cause Clark is more of a loner than the flash in the new stuff.  Well as far as super people are concerned. Clark has more normal friends, Barry has more super smart genious level friends, and also a Reverse flash boss who's intent on not letting him die, who would find a way to cheat and help him.

What would your DJ name be? DJ Boggle.  And all of my remixes would have that annoying boggle pop up sound in them non stop!

Agree or disagree: Lalafel are the master race. They are the master race of hiding go seek, and being sacrificed for loot.  I do believe this has always been Popcorn and Yuri's reason for being allowed in raids.

Yuri is no longer a sacrifice. That is all.