Malachi Kincaid APP (FF14)

Malachi

Hello there,

I made a thread yesterday on the reddit recruitment fourms looking for a guild on Levi.  I am interested in joining everything I read looks to be what I am looking for.  Just as a heads up I am a PS4 player.

I have a 50 GLAD 50 MNK and some others that are between 15-30.  Looking forward to the expansion and the Dark Knight class.  Professions wise im not maxed in any thing i have 2-3 sitting around 30-35 in level.  And I am a returning player switched jobs and now have more time to play with so thought I would come back and give it a shot.  Also,  I like my LaLa's roasted with spicy cashews.

Oh Scp! You don't even have enough meat on your bones to be worth roasting so don't you go concerning yourself.

Welcome to the forums Malachi!

I'm sure Midri will be along to get you settled in.

Edited by Grieve

Thank god; there's been entirely too much Lala love around here this past year or so.

Oh Scp! You don't even have enough meat on your bones to be worth roasting so don't you go concerning yourself.

You're both terrible people!

Lets get this thread back on track!

You had said you were a returning player - Just curious what part in the story / content you had left on?

Have you played any other MMO's over the years?

What are your hobbies outside of game?

Are you one of those people that put breadcrumbs in the butter? and/or peanut putter in the jelly jar?

Waffles or Pancakes? 

That is all for now.  I will let other people grill you now.

Lets get this thread back on track!

You had said you were a returning player - Just curious what part in the story / content you had left on? I am 2 quests from the moogle king

Have you played any other MMO's over the years? FF11 for 9 years,  wow for 8 years, terra for 1 year, GW2 still playing currently, Aion for 1 year, Various MUDs, Neverwinter online 1 year, 

What are your hobbies outside of game?I like to play pool(8 or 9 ball), work in my yard, and work on my corvette

Are you one of those people that put breadcrumbs in the butter? and/or peanut putter in the jelly jar? Who puts bread crumbs in the butter? And why put peanut butter in the Jelly Jar when you can put Tarus' or Lalas' in it.... (  I like Cashew Butter Better )

Waffles or Pancakes? I despise both of these monstrosities.

That is all for now.  I will let other people grill you now.