Zade Alduri FF14 Application

bdj2213

Hey all, I was told that this FC is really great by Hioki (who I know in real life) and I'm interested in joining just to meet some people and have a place to hang out.

I've played a lot of MMORPGs back in the day and recently came back to FF14 and am having a really great time. I'm currently leveling a monk but plan on leveling some other jobs/professions as well. I hope you will consider letting me join so that Hioki stops harassing me about it.

Thanks!

p.s. Hioki would like me to inform you that he is super awesome.

Ugh.. I'm sorry you have to know Hioki in real life :(  That guy is a real drag.  He wouldn't make us any skillet cookies one night during raid!

Welcome to the boards!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 items would you bring, and why?

Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks! and rofl, he's not so bad once you get used to him. Shame on him for not making cookies though. Especially since he usually likes baking things.

I'd bring an axe, an iridium extreme 9575  satellite phone, and a big transparent tarp.

An axe to get wood (hopefully there are trees) to build shelter, make a raft, or to maybe hunt with. The transparent tarp would be to build a contraption so that I could take ocean water, and have it get evaporated in a way that the tarp would collect the moisture which would hopefully not have as much salt so that I could drink it in case i had to stay on the island for a while. I'd use the phone to call for help. Hopefully that works because otherwise I'd have to think of something else.

If I could literally bring anything though, I'd bring a boat, fuel, and some kind of GPS lol

I look forward to meeting as well.

Hello!  Are you free for a Mumble date some time before 9pm EDT tomorrow (Thursday)?  Or some time over the weekend?

You are probably the only person who's been asked that question who would actually survive.  :3

PS.  Has Hioki baked you things?  He constantly torments us by talking about what he's eating but refusing to share it.  :<

Before 9pm should be good. I'm usually free all day from Tues-Fri. Weekends would be more difficult but I could do it if it was around 4-7pm EDT. I work really long days on the weekends and have to go to bed around 9pm during the week to not mess up my sleep schedule too much. I'm probably going to be on the majority of Thursday to finish up the story.

i think my chances of surviving are still pretty slim,I have a habit of losing things, so I'd probably lose the axe and starve haha

He used to make things and share them me when we were in college haha. Now he's too far and I'll probably experience the same thing D: