Hello

Destanee

Hello All !! some of you may remember me, I just wanted to Say hi to you and to let you know I still miss you all very much.  You might remember me as Corwin on the Crystal Desert server in GW2.  If you are coming back for the Expansion please include me in your notices. I will play on any server any time any place with you.  Still missing you all.  Please come home!!

Sincerely your friend always,

Corwin/ Destanee

Helloooooo :)   

Some folks are still playing but we're like the GW2 diaspora now it seems. Others may wish to play the expansion but are offput by the cost for such a small patch (myself included). Hopefully we'll see you around -- keep checking in now and again.... you never know which game we'll play next!

:)

Fera!!  miss you!! the cost is a bit high, 50 bucks.  I don't really know how big or small the xpac is ( content wise ) but I have my fingers crossed it will be large enough to justify the cost.  Tyrlis,  from an original Wing Commander,  waiting to see exactly what Chris Roberts comes up with before I get into another space game  LoL   Come Home!!   Bloo Misses you!!!   ( me too =D   ) 

Corwin let us know if you need assistance getting back into your original account.

omg, I am so sorry.  I made this account because I didn't remember having one at all. Guess my memory isn't as good as it used to be ( I am OLD ) lol,  there I said it.  I will try to log in as Corwin and recover my password.  again I am very sorry