[FFXIV] Minori introduction!

Minori

Hey guys!

My name is Minori Thanos and I play a black mage with a side of scholar-in-progress. I've been playing XIV since 1.0, though I never got into it heavily until ARR. Kaizen, my friend that just applied as well, and I have been looking for a progressive FC for adults. You guys seem to hit the mark!

I haven't heavily raided in ARR yet, but I have raided fairly hardcore in WoW and Everquest while I was in school. I've always been really involved and enthusiastic when it comes to gaming, and I'm a sponge when it come to learning. Spreadsheets are suspiciously entertaining to me.

I'm in my early 30s and I live in Boston - maybe two miles from Fenway Park (sigh, Sox, what are you doing?!) -  as a web designer and developer. I own two cats and I really like e-sports and taking food pics on Instagram.

I hope to meet you guys soon! I'm shy on Mumble, but I'll get over it. I'm excited to do end game content again. I'm finishing a design class tonight, but I'll be around this weekend!

Welcome to the forums~

What is your favorite thing about FFXIV?

Why did you decide to main black mage?

What type of food is your favorite to take instagram pics of?

In preparation for a possible upcoming war, please let us know what your stance is on Lalafell - Pro or anti?

Yeah, Massachusetts! High five.

FFXIV is an interesting one. I've always loved the story telling and how the world of Ezorea feels active and alive. The raids are unique and interesting, classes are balanced, and my character feels incredibly powerful. People are far more friendly compared to other games. Looking at you, League of Legends...

I close black mage because of the pointy hat...

... okay, not just that.

I always find myself gravitating towards support classes lately, but I played a rogue in WoW, so I wanted to change it up! BLM is really satisfying, especially chain-casting Fire4.

I always feel like a big jerk taking pictures at restaurants, but when I visit my parents (they live about an hour north, so it's convenient and fun!) my mother always cooks something amazing. I seem to have a bunch of steak pictures for some reason. I'm not sure how to attach yet, but: http://imgur.com/EbU2m4t/  Now I'm hungry.

Did you know that Lalas don't have belly buttons? You can't trust them to herd squirrels. I think that everyone should be miqo'te at some point of their life, honestly.

:)

I played an assassination rogue in WoW for the most part. I had a priest as well, but I always envied the DPS classes. I was always in a raiding guild, starting on Blackrock with server first Rag and Ony, then later on in a US #250ish HLK-25 kill guild. I stopped because of misc. real life reasons.  

Neither! I'm that hippie weirdo with a cloth bag. ;)

I literally can't even. I'm dead! Omg! A winky!