[FFXIV] Vonsmiten Greetings (intro)

Vonsmiten

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the real life stuff, but as the Brad Paisley song goes I am so much cooler online. I've been a hardcore and semi-hardcore MMO player for around 17 years. I started out playing EQ on a desktop computer my grandmother bought me from Walmart in like 1999, or early 2000. I have pretty much played every major MMO title for the last decade and a half. UO, Runescape, Shadowbane and EQ of course up to about the Planes of Power expansion. I was young in those early days and I would guess truly awful. In the end I was basically the kid mascot of guild called Draconis Mortis, that started out in EQ on Mithaniel Marr. 

I still maintain that EQ was the greatest MMO of all time. Nothing was as epic as those Vox, and Naggy raids.

What class did you play in EQ?

What was your favorite EQ Xpac?

Can we convince you to reinstate your dancing career?!

I've recently decided SoH needs a dance crew and you could come in handy! Did you train in any other styles? Of course I have to ask the obvious ballet question -- were you ever in a production of the Nutcracker?

If you ever fire up WoW again there are drunken BGs that happen.

What is creepier - a lalalalalalalafell or a telescopic chainsaw?

I still maintain that EQ was the greatest MMO of all time. Nothing was as epic as those Vox, and Naggy raids.

What class did you play in EQ?

What was your favorite EQ Xpac?

I played a Barb Warrior and a shaman. The shaman probably saw more use. I was to young to be trusted tanking haha.

Luclin was probably my favorite expansion that I played.

(On my phone forgive typos please!)

Edited by Vonsmiten

Can we convince you to reinstate your dancing career?!

I've recently decided SoH needs a dance crew and you could come in handy! Did you train in any other styles? Of course I have to ask the obvious ballet question -- were you ever in a production of the Nutcracker?

If you ever fire up WoW again there are drunken BGs that happen.

What is creepier - a lalalalalalalafell or a telescopic chainsaw?

I was in pretty much every well known ballet at one point or another. Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, Firebird,Giselle and the Nutcracker. Nutcracker was our big money maker so I did 16-20 shows of that every year. For 12 years, Waltz of the Flowers still makes me startle to this day, because I had to go on after it for so long haha.

As far as reinstating the dance career. The trouble with ballet dancers is our training is so strict that we tend to suck at every other type of dance. Not always true, but definitely true in my case.

I don't think I can face the disarray of my garrisons, but I will certainly be taking a peak at Legion.

Clearly a lalafell with a telescopic chainsaw.

Edited by Vonsmiten

I was in pretty much every well known ballet at one point or another. Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, Firebird,Giselle and the Nutcracker. Nutcracker was our big money maker so I did 16-20 shows of that every year. For 12 years, Waltz of the Flowers still makes me startle to this day, because I had to go on after it for so long haha.

Video or its not true! 

I played a Barb Warrior and a shaman. The shaman probably saw more use. I was to young to be trusted tanking haha.

Luclin was probably my favorite expansion that I played.

(On my phone forgive typos please!)

Do you remember having the canni dance on shamans? Those where the days.... When it took 15 mins to go from OOM to full :)