[Eve] An Intro to Me, Myself, and I

Ascenity

Hi all,

Well where should I start...

I have always been a gamer myself and am always playing endless hours of a variety of games, although every now and again such as recently real life reduces my gaming time. Despite this I always try and keep in contact with everyone that I play with, and help out where I can. Eve Online is my favourite game although I have a tendency to change up what i'm doing to keep myself entertained whilst helping others. Other games I play at the moment are: Garrys Mod, Civ 5, H1Z1, although i'm always happy to try new things. 

In the real world I am a Network Engineer,  and work On Call every other week (Hoping for that to change soon). When i'm not working or gaming, I tend to spend my time relaxing with some of my friends and watching netflix, You can alreadyy see im not the most exciting person haha.

Well thats a quick summary of me, feel free to ask me questions.

Thanks,

Ascenity, Seranthia, Exelious, Xuthus, and whatever other aliases I have around. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirror mirror on the wall.......

But seriously if you were referencing Beyonce, we're fighting.

Would you say you have a heightened interest in mining?

What are the last 3 things you watched on Netflix?

Do you use adult coloring books to relieve stress?

Would you agree that pumpkin spices do not belong in coffee or beer?

Welcome to the forums!

If the pumpkin spice is subtle, it actually kind of works in beer.  But most of them are over the top.

Ascenity, welcome to the forums - we'll set up your access once API is verified, etc.  From how positively your corp mates described you in their intros, I'm very much looking forward to gaming with you.  I'm mostly a weekend warrior, tho.  Whereabouts are you from, in the real world?  What's your typical gaming schedule when you're not on call?  What got you interested in EVE originally?

Cheers.

Hello again!

You're likely going to be our first EU TZ member, though Elend is online for a good bit of EU as well (and I'm usually online around 2100 EVE Time as well).  As you can see, we enjoy harassing our applicants with a bunch of related or unrelated questions on their applicant thread.  :)

What was your favorite MMO before EVE and why?

On H1Z1, what is your default response to an unknown person - do you shoot first, ask questions later, or give them a chance to be friendly?