Constantius, Mithras, Reintroduction

Valhallan

Hey lads, I couldn't find my old email so I created a new account. It's been a while. I was thinking about getting back into some MMOs (haven't decided which yet) but who better to join up with than my old guidies?  :D

Since these few years I've gotten a Physics/Mathematics bachelors and done a few internships, in terms of what I've been up to. Been playing too much DotA and was looking for something new to play.

I've also built a magnificent 40k DKOK infantry regiment with a supporting tank division! I may post pics later.

How have all of you been?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohohoh, Eternal Crusade has caught my fancy. If I recall correctly, they are planning to be partially F2P in that you can play Orks for free. I would throw down cash if they gave me the chance to use a little lasgun and cardboard armor, however.

Most likely is EVE, followed by WoW in 2nd place.

In other games, I am patiently awaiting the next Deus Ex game to come out... Zzz...

I read the EVE chapter post but I'd like to know a bit more about what's going on.

http://www.sohguild.com/index.php?/topic/17464-chapter-status-eve-online/

I've read everything there. Is it acceptable to have a character engage in low/nul piracy if they aren't in the SoH corp and don't have any known affiliation to SoH? I was thinking about having my pirate out of the corp but my other character (a legitimate merchant) in corp (and make sure that they are unaffiliated in any way).

We can't do anything about your out-of-corp alt, but I'd encourage you to have a combat main in SOHCO as well. There are PvP fleets daily in EU and US. And you won't get much excitement out of null sec life as just a merchant, unless you have a jump freighter in which case we desperately need some doctrine fits imported.

Well you need to apply to SOHCO in-game, and I'll upgrade your account to Recruit so you can read the approximately 1 bajillion words we've written about EVE. Alternatively, Ashin can fix your old account (Mithras) - would you prefer that?

As a returning Vet, you'll just require a two-week re-familiarization period before you can be upgraded back to your original rank.  :)