[EVE] Denards Intro

Denards

Hey all, my names Peter, not unique but in Latin it means Rock ... I'm a Computer Engineer by trade, currently in the Canadian Armed Forces as a Master Warrant Officer. I've been deployed all across the World but most recently returned from tour in the East Arabs..
I like to considered myself a casual gamer. My wife wants to think otherwise ... Mostly PC unless its NHL, then its off to the PS4 for a few hours. I'm into strategy games such a Civ V... Dota 2 ... WoW ... Never was able to get into LoL for some reason :/ ... Been playing eve for roughly 1 year, so I'm a noob... Also it takes me a bit to open up to people, so if I'm quiet don't take any offence aha ..
I'm a sports kinda guy , hockey is my go too "im canadian ehhhh" .. leafs are a wreck , if I complain just tell me to shut up aha .. I do watch the jays because why not, its another excuse to grab a cold one
Well its a pleasure meeting you all, can't wait to fleet up and fly beside you!
Cheers

Salve!  Quid agis?

Can you read/write/translate Latin, or, are you just a tease who has fun facts about your name only?

Do you have a stance on man buns?  Since all the MLB teams are terrible in the playoffs, I'm supporting your MVP based on his hairstyle and penchant for wearing the largest sparkly bead necklace, ever!

What is a Master Warrant Officer all aboot,eh?  Do you carry around a large pad and hand out warrants to people?  Ride a moose?  Carry a flask of syrup?  Is your squad theme song 'Cherry Pie'?  

Is it just NHL for you?  Are you into curling?  Do you wish Mike Ricci was still part of UFC?  

Goin' out for a rip?

Welcome!  If you make it - we're going to need to know your split between Eagle, Owl, Peacock and Dove -- don't worry, it will all make sense in time.

Salve!  Quid agis?

Can you read/write/translate Latin, or, are you just a tease who has fun facts about your name only?

Do you have a stance on man buns?  Since all the MLB teams are terrible in the playoffs, I'm supporting your MVP based on his hairstyle and penchant for wearing the largest sparkly bead necklace, ever!

What is a Master Warrant Officer all aboot,eh?  Do you carry around a large pad and hand out warrants to people?  Ride a moose?  Carry a flask of syrup?  Is your squad theme song 'Cherry Pie'?  

Is it just NHL for you?  Are you into curling?  Do you wish Mike Ricci was still part of UFC?  

Goin' out for a rip?

Welcome!  If you make it - we're going to need to know your split between Eagle, Owl, Peacock and Dove -- don't worry, it will all make sense in time.

Well being Italian kinda counts for speaking Latin right ?? 

man buns no , woman buns yes  :p

we prefer our big white things , we keep them out side our igloos .... believe there called Polar bears aha , feed em every night  :thumbup:

Chell is the life , it comes with the territory

#Worried about the dove  

Welcome to the forums!

At least you aren't a Habs fan so I guess we can be friends. :p

H-aving

A-nother

B-ad

S-eason

:lol:

You said you like strategy games like Civ 5... then you listed Dota and WoW. What? Explain yourself.

What is your opinion on hummus?

The US Army has Warrant Officer through Chief Warrant Officer Five. Is Master Warrant Officer like a CW5? If so, are you that cranky dude with the coffee that tells everyone else they're stupid but never gets in trouble for it?

Hey Denards!  Valence here.  I tried to post a response from work earlier, but had some technical difficulties.

Anyway, I am happy to see your introduction here.  I don't have any EVE related questions, as we have already had the opportunity to chat a lot in SOHCO Pub.  So I'll join in the hazing instead. :D

I, too, am curious about the Master Warrant Officer gig.  When you sit down to have a cool drink of water and some sweet cherry pie, do you find yourself thinking that Heaven isn't too far away?